Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

Marschmellow

I did a quick newsletter pop up with MailMunch. It is super easy, don't need to know anything. Am building my list there, could also link it with e.g. MailChimp. It's free, but I think I'll upgrade to have a cooler design.

July 18, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

Please check out our knowledge base for support article on different features offered by MailMunch for Shopify and Mailchimp.

Justonline

I loved this app but one thing thay i donot like is that all templates need to be purchased. you need to all few more free templates. Thank you

July 18, 2019

You can also create a thread on our feature request page for addition of more free templates and we will definitely look into it.

YUK FUN

Great free app! Super easy to set up and use. Cheers dudes. It'd be nice if there was just a little bit more control over the form fields in the popup (colour and text).

July 18, 2019

We are also working on cool new features which you would definitely be interested in. Stay tuned to find out more on this.

Shopbmarie

I like this app so far, but I have only been using it a couple of days. So I will review it again later

Inkify Designs

I used MailMunch to replace a subscribe pop-up when I switched Shopify templates. The MailMunch directions were very clear and concise, producing the perfect pop-up for my website. It synced immediately with Mailchimp too.

Harda Smart Tech Ecosystem

Good app to use but the loading time could be improved anyways
I installed only 1 day and collected already 4 users without any advertising campaigns going on

Sharptooth Snail

I just switched from a different popover app to MailMunch specifically because it will let me apply Infusionsoft tags to email leads without having to pay an exorbitant amount of money for the privilege. Thanks for making the exact functionality I wanted, guys!

Backyard Swagger

I used this app to add pop up newsletter sign up. I Loved how easy and step by step the creating process is, Thanks!

simply jungle life

I really enjoyed this app it's very useful for email popup and managing customers. I recently installed on my site and i'm sure it will be invaluable in the future.

Niche Blueprint

Awesome app. I struggled to find a popup plugin that didn't require that you use the optin forms. You can just use the custom html option to bypass this option. This app works great.