Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

What Gift Ideas

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good so far! Hopefully there are more free features and templates to try out for new users cos free templates are very limited

Petal's Closet

Very intuitive and did what it was suppose to do on the first try and thereafter. The basic template is good enough before switching to a premium one.

July 26, 2019

Thank you for the review. If you need assistance with anything MailMunch related, please let us know.

Starling Skincare

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We love the ease of this app, but are having issues with the mobile view of the pop ups. The "x" to close out of it on mobile keeps disappearing. How do we contact someone to discuss?

July 26, 2019

Please click on the Help button in the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account to create a support ticket with us to have this issue resolved.

Random Flags

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just newly installed this app, its simple and amazing. I recommend this app for beginners of shopify.

July 26, 2019

Thank you so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

Terra & Co.

I've used this app for about 3 months now. We had an increase in sales and subscribed customers. I'd recommend

July 18, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

Wear South Africa

Location South Africa

Mailmunch is a life-saver, since you can no longer use Mailchimp popups on shopify. Easy to setup. Does what it's supposed to do.

ZIRUI

Time spent using app About 1 month

I switched from Privy and like MailMunch so much more. The onboarding and the UI are incredible, most importantly, the product just works.

July 18, 2019

If there is any feature you would like to see get added to MailMunch, please let us know on "https://mailmunch.canny.io/feature-requests"

Le SLAP

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app Over 3 years

great app to use to capture emails of your customers, its free if you don't want many features, which is nice.

July 18, 2019

Please check out our knowledge base for support article on different features offered by MailMunch

DilaraSaatci

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I contacted them multiple times on several issues for 3 days and nobody gets back. still waiting for assistance !

July 11, 2019

Hi Dilara, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please check your inbox. I checked your history and all your support queries were replied too but no further response was received for those replies. If you are not receiving replies for support tickets, please let me know.

Xavier Foley

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Every time I try to import the customer list from Shopify, I keep getting this error, "Invalild according to policy: policy condition failed", like really? All I did was use the exported file form shopify and uploaded, why is this such an issue?

July 11, 2019

Hi Xavier, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. A reply to yur support request regarding this issue was sent but I did not hear. Can you please provide the CSV file in a support request so I can try and reproduce this issue on my end.