MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Raw Iron Coffee Company

Awesome app.. really easy to use and extremely versatile. Looking forward to see how much this helps us grow

youngcoolfashions

i used this app to help me collecting email, i really like this app and so much easy to set up evrything

What Kazzi Loves

Really Happy with the MailMunch App. I Have a pop up as well as an automatic welcome email set up and it is working well. My Subscriber list is growing nicely. Easy to Install and set up. Love it!

topic starter tees

This is a great app for your capture page and it is set up with Aweber, simple to use and the basic template looks good, it also integrates well with my Shopify Shop

Physique Tea

This is super easy to use and get going right away. There are no hidden fees, which is awesome. The customer service is friendly. I use the free version but will move to the paid version soon for the upgraded features. I like this app because it has a free version you can use for as long as you need and see what would fit you best. They aren't pushy like sumo or some of the other companies. They are chilled out and easy to handle. 5 stars for sure!

The only thing I would really really like is if they didn't make the customer (my customers) put in their email address for everything. Some of the stuff I want to do would look better if I didn't ask for the emails of everyone. I would actually pay for the feature of not asking for emails. Maybe they make their money by collecting everyones emails and selling them, haha!

Anyway, try this app- its nice.

Boutique Axecell

Application très simple à comprendre et à mettre en place rapidement sur notre site. Le forfait gratuit permet en plus de modifier le pop-up de l'infolettre!

DefineYourSwagg

I am hoping that i can do email marketing and its asking me to upgrade to send emails. I am going to try it out and if i dont see anything different in a few weeks, i will be dropping them.

Lucid Living Co.

Syncs up to my Mail Chimp email list very easily :) The free version let me customize everything I needed to setup to pop-up without it looking scamy.

Industrialgod

Great so far! Excellent way to capture clients. And the set up is very user friendly, considering that is my first time installing an app for email marketing.

English Rose Apparel

Used the app to set up pop up emails; was quick and easy! Great for beginners like us :) would't change much at this time