Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Linedy

Really easy to use!
I create my first scrollbox popup in only five minute and it function very well ! i choose the free version so there is only tamplate available but you have a lot of more with prenium version

Wren & Rita

I'm really happy with how easy it was to set this app and the pop up on my site. I was having a ton of issues with another app and this was automatic. Thanks!

Freshe Meals

Hi have just started using it but so far I have been able to figure it out. That is very important that it is easy to use!!

Naturally boost your beauty

it is great app keep it up and it has helped me do it better in my e-commerce business

thanks

solemproducts

THE PRINTABLE CØNCEPT

App works ok so far and easy to use. But the prices are much different than what is advertised here. If you want any kind of premium template, you need to pay 24.95$ a month, wich is far more than the 5$ or 10$ premium plans advertised on this page.

Also, customer is not good. Had to wait a week for an answer, they probably wanted to make sure my free trial expired by the time they answered me. I now upgraded to a 24.95$ account because the 14.95$/month account does not cover premium (custumizable) themes. Hopefully they will refund the initial 14.95$ I never used. Will update the review.

OPP Official Store

Its good for our customers, the UI is nice. we use this app with many store.
thank you very much!!!!

Sex Shop Eva

highly recommended...really easy to use and extremely versatile Excellent way to capture clients. And the set up is very user friendly.

Sweet Legacy Boutique

I just installed this app. Super simple to use and set up. Excited to see it start collection emails.

Raw Iron Coffee Company

Awesome app.. really easy to use and extremely versatile. Looking forward to see how much this helps us grow

youngcoolfashions

i used this app to help me collecting email, i really like this app and so much easy to set up evrything