Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

Driini

Time spent using app 34 minutes

Free and easy to use. Great feature overall. Liked how it was very simple and easy to get set up, and that payment not required

Verotee

Good Application easy to Install and very helpful . I hope it can help me grow my email list . Thanks

MakeKit DIY Craft Kits

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Easy to edit, looks great and has resulted in lots more new subscribers than usual. Thanks Mail Munch.

Charge +

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

vraiment trop cool cette application mais vraiment trop bien quoi ! j'aime trop l'utiliser et c"est tip top pour récolter des emails ! merci beaucoup

Frugal Family Deals

I'm new to everything, email marketing, I am loving the simplicity of the free beginner plan. Thanks.

Minzuu

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Highly effective app to attract email subscribers! Only wish there could be more ways to customize the appearance.

Ibiza Fit Girl

Location Netherlands

Great so far. Thank you.......................................................................................................................................................

Linedy

Location France

Really easy to use!
I create my first scrollbox popup in only five minute and it function very well ! i choose the free version so there is only tamplate available but you have a lot of more with prenium version

Wren & Rita

Time spent using app About 1 year

I'm really happy with how easy it was to set this app and the pop up on my site. I was having a ton of issues with another app and this was automatic. Thanks!

Freshe Meals

Hi have just started using it but so far I have been able to figure it out. That is very important that it is easy to use!!