MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

That Shits Bright

Great app. Gave me a sale within 24 hours thanks to the tactic. And i got their email! Thank you!!

Prayerful Planner

Fantastic App!! So easy to use and update and integrate. I highly recommend it! I've been using it for 1.5 years now without a problem!

Simonenovelettedesigns

Great app, very easy to set up and get started!

Charlee Store

O FAR SO GOOD. BUT WAS A LITTLE CONFUSED WHEN I FINISHED MY POPUP AS IT TOOK ME RIGHT INTO THE PREMIUM PACKAGE. I DID NOT CLICK IT BUT IT STAYED LIT UP. HOPEFULLY IM NOT BEING CHARGED. IF I CHOOSE TO USE THE PREMIM PACKAGE I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE MY OWN DECISION

Anna Bea Designs

Works great and nice and clean looking popup! Love that you can customize it.

Luvcat

Good integration with mail chimp

Mrbeardsgoods

The most basic features of this app don't work. For example, the "deactivate" button doesn't deactivate anything. The "trash" button doesn't trash anything. The only way to get an activated coupon to stop working is to delete the app altogether. One of the worst apps I've tried.

Jewelmints

exelent for my platform highly recomended

Etherco

I choosed mailmunch for my pop up and email registration, because is the best free app in this department, easy setup, very customizable and sync with the most important email apps, very recommended.

Pauline Awsome Store 2

Great app I like it its easy to use