MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Ibiza Fit Girl

Great so far. Thank you.......................................................................................................................................................

Freshe Meals

Hi have just started using it but so far I have been able to figure it out. That is very important that it is easy to use!!

Sex Shop Eva

highly recommended...really easy to use and extremely versatile Excellent way to capture clients. And the set up is very user friendly.

Appia Christian Lifestyle

good apps, very easy and simply

Outofeden Net

Its kool and easy to use. Thanks

French Wine

Super easy to set up. I chose the basic plan which is 100% free. Highly recommend.

Charlee Store

O FAR SO GOOD. BUT WAS A LITTLE CONFUSED WHEN I FINISHED MY POPUP AS IT TOOK ME RIGHT INTO THE PREMIUM PACKAGE. I DID NOT CLICK IT BUT IT STAYED LIT UP. HOPEFULLY IM NOT BEING CHARGED. IF I CHOOSE TO USE THE PREMIM PACKAGE I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE MY OWN DECISION

Etherco

I choosed mailmunch for my pop up and email registration, because is the best free app in this department, easy setup, very customizable and sync with the most important email apps, very recommended.

Dmc Fashion Stylist

i like it but it doesn't always come up on my website

Naturewood Longboards

Good so far. Easy setup and integration