Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Developer
Mailmunch
4.6
March 8, 2022

La utilizamos para generar un pop up de suscripción de nuevos clientes. y funciona a la perfección. Muy recomendable.

FIKANDCO
Spain
Time spent using app: 8 months
Mailmunch replied May 12, 2022

Hi FIKANDCO, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

March 3, 2022

I used this app to trigger a notification for our summer camp on our site. No additional feature requests at this time.

Wundergrubs
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Mailmunch replied May 12, 2022

Hi Wundergrubs, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

February 26, 2022

Love this app-it does all the work for me! No more spending hours sending emails and creating codes for your customers! Just sign up and see the results almost immediatley.

Saval Boutique
Time spent using app: 4 months
Mailmunch replied March 2, 2022

Hi Saval Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

February 15, 2022

Simple and easy to use, great app. Really took no effort to set up up every step of the pop up form. Looking forward to using it.

Bubbas Meltys
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
Mailmunch replied March 2, 2022

Hi Bubbas Meltys, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

January 27, 2022

I used this app to help me add an email popup to my site to increase my email list. I'm very pleased with the simplicity required in the process.

HeeBee’s Closet
Time spent using app: 6 months
Mailmunch replied February 8, 2022

Hi HeeBee’s Closet, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"