Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Developer
Mailmunch
4.6
October 2, 2019

This app was great to obtain subscribers in order to form an email list. I really like that they have this option

Modesticosmetics
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Mailmunch replied October 8, 2019

We appreciate the nice you review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

September 25, 2019

It was really easy to set up. It automated the process of handing out discount codes on signup. Definitely worth adding!

SeeIT GotIT
Time spent using app: 10 months
Mailmunch replied October 8, 2019

September 18, 2019

This app is awesome, it's clean, simple and Just Works!
Thanks mailmunch, I love all of the free templates

Hornfreakz
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 3 months

Edited September 16, 2019

I used this app for Email Marketing and I would say it's the best app out there for the service that it provides. I like how easy is to set it up and also the customer support it's fast and very helpful. I have tried a lot of apps with similar purpose but this is by far the best. 5 Stars!!!!

Fitsire
Albania
Time spent using app: 9 months

September 11, 2019

So far so good. I like the App and seems very easy to use....I was able to import my email list easily.

Shirt Stay Plus