Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Lamahstore

awesomely fast integration and service as described!

Holden Hill

Mail Munch is great and very easy to use. We love it for our general sign up newsletter.

Isador

very good application, works smoothly

Eye Candy Beauty Boutique Llc

Love this app. Easy to use! Do it!

Goldyneero

I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a popup solution on their site. It is very cost effective for the feature set that you get. It gives you great customization ability and control to make the subscription popup experience great for your website and customers. We really like the A/B testing feature that again comes at a great price as most other popup apps only provide this feature on their higher priced plans. Check out our site https://goldyneero.com to see it in action.

Shop Wearyourpraise

Awesome app...very easy to use and effective.

Luxuryweddinginvitationsbycombossa

Great little app. I've found multiple uses for the forms. Simple to use and reliable.

Normlprint

Super easy. I like that free version is plenty.. but I plan on upgrading sooner than later

Davekny Temp

THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE BEST EMAIL POPUP/FORM APP IN SHOPIFY. The support is amazing--the app is surprisingly robust and very flexible. Worth it many times over!

Monsson Vapors

The Free Version of this is by far the best on the market. It is so easy to use.