Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Abohemianwolf1

very easy to use and very straightforward

Ceeseals Bags And Accessories

I love seeing the pop up offering potential customer discount to my store.
truly a great app

Loja Izi

Great app. Offers option of scrollbox which is way better for user experience than popup.

Lace Petals

Great app! I was able to set up a decent landing page popup in less than 5 minutes!

Perfect Sex Doll Companion

This is an excellent app! The functionality is simple and is packed with lots of useful options. I've seen many of these types of pop-up apps before, but this is the best i've ever used! Give us more apps MailMunch, BRAVO!

Zinnia Folk Arts 2

Wow! so easy to set up and it looks great. Now let's see what happens!

Wudly

Easy to use and great features for the free version!

Sistahgirl

This app is exactly what I was looking for very easy to install onto my site very user-friendly I just installed it yesterday so I don't know how many email signups it will generate, I will give an update in about a month

Gedteacher

just installed this app, really easy to use and tests very well, looking forward to growing my list!

Giftsbymenssociety Com

We love this app. We'd been using pop-ups beforehand but found we had quite a high bounce rate and were looking at ways of reducing it.

We decided to give this a three day trial and we're sticking with it. Granted, we're getting fewer email addresses than we were with interactive popups but we're experiencing a much lower bounce rate and sales have increased.

Would definitely recommend.