Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup | Reviews

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Clachic Jewellery

I have just installed this app and as such my review is not about functionality but about the features offered. I love that i can fully customize the tabs on this pop up. That is, changing the colours and adding a first and last name fields. Transitioning through the set up was a simple and quick process. There is an integration feature which i love, however i am currently unable to use and will address that in future and best of all this app allows you to add a customizable automatic email responder upon subscription. This is the best email pop up app based on features on the FREE plan that i have tried so far. However, as i said before i just installed so haven't had utility of it yet.

Dogparentsonline Com

This by far is the best email collector on the market.

Naturally Fine Clothing

The forms are easy to create. However, if you select the incorrect form, you can't just click to change it. You'll have to start over. Customer support is SLLLOOWWWW! Sometimes it takes me 2 days to get a response of which by that time, I may have already dug around the interwebs for an answer from someone else. If they speed up service, this would be a 4. They don't let you do much for a low monthly cost, so a 5 is out of reach.

Unnaturalselection

Awesome so far. The level of customization is great. Thanks guys.

Kenedell Maliki Man

I LOVE this app .. very easy to use

Sofiascollections

Wow! Very easy to setup, has integrations and works well on my site!

Jl Vintagery

The app works great on my site!

Missmeowgi

Works perfectly well. I think this should add features like Wheelio too

Little Kete

It was so easy to set up and looks great too. Thanks MailMunch!

The Bhg Store

if I don't log in through Shopify app site it says I have a profile.