MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by MailMunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Progen Supplements

Does everything you need it to do. Easy to customise and integrate into your store. Great support from the team. We had an additional feature that we needed for our store so they updated the app!

Crown Chakra Woodworking

I use mail munch with mail chimp to have "prettier" sign up forms.

Great customer service and pricing.

Just make sure that when you're testing your forms you open your website in an incognito window because if you're already subscribed to your list they may not show up.

Anokherangstore

Love the app - the most useful one out of the whole lot available for this purpose !

anokherang Team - www.anokherang.com

Elmi Memory

Buscaba una aplicacion funcional, que me permitiera establecer parametros importantes en su version gratuita. Despues de probar varias apps similares me decidi por MailMuch. Es muy simple, permite configurar cosas importantes y no necesitas gastar para tener una app profesional y linda. Felicidades!!

store.elmimemory.com.mx

Dogsandabox

Was dealing with Liz Gannes from mailmunch and she was great, the support replies are quick and efficient ! and they are really patient in helping out new users like me !

the app works great too really simple to use :)

Her Style Inc

Awesome service and their support team is great!

Trolling World

So far so good. Really good look to the pop ups and so easy to set up compared to other apps. I deleted the others I was using now focusing on this, check out the pop using this on my store: www.trollingworld.com

KaynZac

Awesome app with great support! Mark was really helpful and he walked me through the troubleshooting on my site. It was actually easy to install on the Shopify platform but I mistakenly copied and pasted the code several times into my theme (which you shouldn't). It's a great tool to build an email list!

Illustrator Stuff

Simple and easy to use, and best of all the basic option is FREE! This is the first truly free pop up window / email collector I know of available as a Shopify app (WAY better than paying $15/month for a popup!) so I am thrilled about that! Integrated easily with MailChimp and got it up and working very quickly. Had a minor technical difficulty but the issue was solved very quickly by the support team. Thanks!

MA PR SALES

Great App, 5 Start easy customization and easy integration, recommended this apps.

1 2 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 Next