MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by MailMunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

The Suga Water Company

Thank you so much for this amazing app. I was looking for an app to make the presentation of my business professional.

July 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Kim Powell Art

SImple to use and gets the job done! I would recommend the free version but might be expensive as paid version. I am still checking it out but give it 5 stars for an easy, free integrated service.

TheBrainDriver

Very easy to use and stable App. We have built a great following with this. Highly recommend this to anyone

June 15, 2020

Happy Thoughts Supply Co

really easy to use. enjoying it so far. no complaints, except the fact that this review has to be at least 100 characters.

June 15, 2020

Rising Signs

Very easy set-up. Looking forward to using this app to build out my subscribers list and love how easy it was to integrate with my klaviyo account! Full disclaimer: I've only used the app for about ten minutes now, so we'll have to wait and see how things go in actual practice.

Trendy Pasal

just lunching new store. trying to get more subscriptions for my new shop. hope it will work for me. thanks

Lay-Bak

Awesome on my first experience! The navigation was fairly easy due to being on the basic package. But over all liked everything so far

Bevefresco

I haven't used it yet, but set up was super simple! Lots of great templates and some ability to customize free templates as well.

Paint Scape Paints

So far so good, appreciate that its nice and easy to setup. Works smoothly...........................

Cintamexico

I love this app! it will make my list grow... i used itin the past integrated with Mailchimp I thnks is a great tool