Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Developer
Mailmunch
4.6
January 19, 2022

Great app and excellent customer service. I spent several days searching for the options of apps to manage my email marketing. By far this was my preferred. I really liked the way they implemented the integration of the app with Shopify. I still had a few questions and headed to their website and scheduled a demo with a sales rep. The meeting was great and all my questions were answered. Great work and congratulations.

Maple Road Consulting
Time spent using app: 3 months
Mailmunch replied February 8, 2022

Hi Maple Road Consulting, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

January 4, 2022

Easy to customize, add to site, track conversions and folks added to email list. Love that most features are free, too!

Spite Candle Company
Time spent using app: 5 months
Mailmunch replied January 14, 2022

Hi Spite Candle Company, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

December 9, 2021

I used this app to create a discount pop-up and it look so wonderful. I recommend it to create a mail list for yours campaign

Ravage
Italy
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Mailmunch replied December 14, 2021

Hi Ravage, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Edited November 29, 2021

This is a fantastic free app if you need a quick email pop-up form. The support team was very responsive and helpful when I had a question. Thank you!

Katie Kortman
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Mailmunch replied December 6, 2021

Hi Katie Kortman, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

November 23, 2021

Good customer service. An agent got on a zoom call with me when I couldn't manage on my own and walked me through the entire process.

CBD MIND AND BODY
Time spent using app: 8 months
Mailmunch replied December 6, 2021

Hi CBD MIND AND BODY, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"