MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Radical Outdoorsman

Great email pop up alert. Customizable and quick and easy to set up.

My Pancakes

MailMunch is a great app to create email popup and grow email list. Their popups looks very nice. We use it to offer discount coupon on exit.

The team improves popup continuously. With the popups, I can know the location of my customers so I can re-target them with the right language using MailChimp.
Within 3 months, more than 1000 people signed up on the MailMunch popup. And my sales increased too! Everybody can use this popup, no coding skills required!
I recommend this popup!

H2ro

MailMunch has helped us grow our list and strengthen our customer relationships. Very pleased with this app. See it in action here http://h2rowear.com/

Yesyes

love it! super easy and customizable. and great customer service! thx mailmunch.

Progen Supplements

Does everything you need it to do. Easy to customise and integrate into your store. Great support from the team. We had an additional feature that we needed for our store so they updated the app!

Crown Chakra Woodworking

I use mail munch with mail chimp to have "prettier" sign up forms.

Great customer service and pricing.

Just make sure that when you're testing your forms you open your website in an incognito window because if you're already subscribed to your list they may not show up.

Anokherangstore

Love the app - the most useful one out of the whole lot available for this purpose !

anokherang Team - www.anokherang.com

Elmi Memory

Buscaba una aplicacion funcional, que me permitiera establecer parametros importantes en su version gratuita. Despues de probar varias apps similares me decidi por MailMuch. Es muy simple, permite configurar cosas importantes y no necesitas gastar para tener una app profesional y linda. Felicidades!!

store.elmimemory.com.mx

Dogsandabox

Was dealing with Liz Gannes from mailmunch and she was great, the support replies are quick and efficient ! and they are really patient in helping out new users like me !

the app works great too really simple to use :)

Her Style Inc

Awesome service and their support team is great!