Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Developer
Mailmunch
4.6
September 8, 2021

I spoke with James Miller regarding the Mailmunch options and features. James was very informative, helpful, and patient. I am increasing the features of my Mailmunch account because of James. Thank YOu!

Mimi's Mountain Mixes
Time spent using app: 10 months
Mailmunch replied September 9, 2021

Hi Mimi's Mountain Mixes, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

September 1, 2021

Easy to use, quick to implement. I used it to create pop up banners and got the first one done in 10 minutes!

by Oryx
Time spent using app: 26 minutes
Mailmunch replied September 9, 2021

Hi Oryx, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

August 25, 2021

I'm using the app to get e-mails from the website visitors to send them a discount coupon and it works great!

Latoka
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 9 months
Mailmunch replied August 27, 2021

Hi Latoka, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

August 10, 2021

Great app with a lot of built in editing power and customizable CSS — but what truly gives this 5 stars is the OUTSTANDING customer service! Their chat function is great and they are willing to make many of the needed updates on your behalf, CSS included!

NickeyKehoe
Time spent using app: 2 months
Mailmunch replied August 23, 2021

Hi NickeyKehoe, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

July 9, 2021

This app was very easy to setup. I can wait to see how many new subscribers i will get by using this app

Get Caked Boutique
Time spent using app: 28 days
Mailmunch replied August 23, 2021

Hi Get Caked Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"