Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

Mitod

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

Sicuramente tra le migliori App Shopify per l'email Popup. Semplice, intuitiva ed efficiente, con un editor per customizzare il design davvero bello. 5 Stelle più che meritate.

November 10, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you require any assistance.

Michael Brown Optical Art, Inc.

Works great for me. Very happy to have found this app. Was recommended by another user. Slowly building my list.

Pop and Pearl Atlanta

Time spent using app About 1 hour

awesome app. easy to create and works well with Shopify. I'm not tech savy, but I was able to create my pop up on my own.

Gimme Bawdy

Time spent using app About 21 hours

The app was easy to use for a rookie such as myself, helped me to set up my subscriber page with ease.

Lavativarios Online Store

Location Italy
Time spent using app 17 minutes

Super Easy. Very straight to the point. Just few seconds and ZAP...you've got your email popup running!

theactivestory

Location India

The app has increased our sales !!! Love using it for collecting subscribers!
Very convenient for small businesses

TheReilyFoundation

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy to use. I created a subscription form within a matter of minutes. I chose MailMunch because it proved to be very successful for another organisation I volunteer with.

Kecks SA

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 13 hours

I was looking for a simple pop-up to prompt email subscriptions, and this does the job beautifully for free.

Bossy Glossy Beauty

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Easy to set up for the elements we needed, free & works well. Mostly used for initial pop up to capture subscribers.

Forever Dolled Up

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I Love this app! It works really well. I have been using it for a while now and I've nothing to complain about