MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by MailMunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Keepsake Tales.org

Easy to use! This is going to help our customer conversion so much! Thanks, MailMunch for such a user-friendly app.

February 24, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Your Beauty Box

Just downloaded the app and added a POP up to my store..super easy and very satisfied thus far! Will try the other aspects of the app as and when I need them.

February 24, 2020

Gabriel Edward Jewelers

Fantastic app, great free plan! Very very easy to set up and integrate. Would highly recommend this for first time store owners looking for pop-up email subscribe buttons.

sheTALL Boutique

I used this app to add a pop up! It was very simple! I can't wait to see how the other programs work on this app!

Teak + Table Outdoor

Great App, Easy to use and implement, immediate results. We love it and will suggest this Shopify app to other business owners.

Ohio Valley Leather

Very impressed - seeking an easy to use, basic email capture tool and this is it. Thank you. Hopefully if the website is more successful, I can upgrade to better version.

VITRINE KDIM

Muito bom aplicativo, ele e muito pratico e fácil de usar.
Ótimo para integrar a sua loja.
Fez tudo o que prometeu.

HUBBIQ

This is my third time updating my review. First of all, the app is great, looks pretty clean on my store (https://hubbiq.com/) and functions the way it is supposed to. However, it suddenly refused to open after I created my first automated email. I contacted their support, it was taking a while to get a response so I contacted Shopify support and Ram helped me create a ticket. Then Liz got to work on the issue and now everything works perfectly. I am so happy with them! I absolutely recommend this app, it's worth adding to your store.

January 10, 2020

Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. We are currently working on resolving this issue and I will update you as soon as this issue is resolved through the support ticket you created with us.

Fine and Fearless Lifestyle

This app is great! It has been a tremendous with automating for systems that work. This will simplify your life.

Envy Garb

I really love this app so easy and friendly to use. I called into Shopify for assistance and this was recommended for me. Thanks so much!

January 2, 2020