MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Paint Scape Paints

So far so good, appreciate that its nice and easy to setup. Works smoothly...........................

Cintamexico

I love this app! it will make my list grow... i used itin the past integrated with Mailchimp I thnks is a great tool

June 12, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Lesomanija

The best app to acquire e-mail addresses from customers, the different pop-up forms are great, and you can even send automated e-mails from it! Also great to add a top-header to the website with announcements!

Barefoot Billie

So far- sooooo good.
Easy to use and set up and it has reflected on my website instantly. Some options require upgrading the app but still great options for free.

AuchShop

Aplicación que tiene lo necesario para implementar un sub pantalla para email Superrr !!!

Barefoot and Salty

it is simple and easy to use. its a great add on to your store. why is there a 100 word minimum.....

Nardo Organic

Really simple and easy to install, with many premium template options. You can integrate it with other email service providers as well.

The individual society

This is the first time integrating a pop-up on my Shopify website. I haven't seen the end product yet before writing this review. However, it is a pleasant experience creating it!

Shapirio Luxe

I used it to set up my new stores and I love it, very easy to use and explained what to do for people like me that need details!

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us.

GodsyGirl Christian Women's Apparel

I love this app. I use it on my blogs and my Shopify store. Super easy and will grow your list FAST!

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us.