Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Tilamionline

This is terribly insane to charge more than once, especially for a starter, the fees charged is much more than other edm apps. Charged 24.99 at the first place, and then 49.99 for a premium newsletter template, and telling me if the page exceeds a certain amount, they are going to charge more! All the fees are not clear and far more than the plan tells you, so ugly the way you people make money,

August 23, 2021

Hi Tilamionline, Apologies for any inconvenience you had to face. The usage fee is applied only for email marketing plans for additional subscribers. This fee is mentioned on the pricing page as well before you proceed to the checkout step. We have also reached out to you directly to address any additional concerns you may have.

OhSpecs

Over the past 15 days, mailmunch twice disabled the emails of messages, there is no support on weekends. Both outages resulted in a loss of sales and customer confidence.
Updated! Even on Monday, no answers from support.
Updated. Message from mailmunch - We are also currently working on expanding our customer success coverage to 24/7 so esteemed users such as yourself do not have to face any such inconvenience.
Updated - It was disabled 3rd time during 20 days

March 10, 2021

Hi Artem, Apologies for the inconvenience. I checked on my end and I can see that this issue has been taken care of. Can you please confirm if that is the case? If the issue persists, please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" so I can have this issue resolved for you on a priority basis.

Tilami

It just easily block your mailing function, and takes more than one week to restore the function, poor tech and poor customer service. Never recommend.

January 27, 2021

Hi Tilami, We are really sorry to hear about your experience. The issue you were facing was resolved promptly but it appears there was a delay on your end in receiving the communication sent from our end. We have reached out to you directly on the email as well so we can address any concerns you may be facing.

Body Muze

I used this app to help me on my shopify store to get an email list going of my customers. Yet after setting it up it only lasted a few days and then erased off my store. now i have to go through the whole process again.

January 6, 2021

Hi Body Muze, Apologies for the inconvenience. I checked your Mailmunch account and I can see your subscribers listed there just fine and everything seems to be in order. Can you please reach out to us so we can have your concerns addressed? We have also reached out to you and would love to hear back from you so we can have this issue resolved.

Classic 2 Current Fabrication

I tried to use this to send out emails to my customers on our sale! It will not send! You cannot get ahold of anyone! I do not recommend this app to anyone! Stay clear of it!

KingLy Essentials

This app is terrible. They stopped my emails because I had a day of 300+ signups because I paid so much in advertising and deleted all of the new customers. They also only sent my emails to half of my subscribers and it cost my small business thousands in revenue. Shopify should audit them.

November 5, 2020

Hi KingLy Essentials, Apologies for the inconvenience. I looked up your account history and your account went under review back in August and that issue was resolved shortly after. If you have faced any issue after that, please reach out to us and we will have any such issue resolved for you.

Rugg Fair

It seemed they have free plan but there is not even 1 promo popup for free?
It was a waste of time for me.

May 18, 2020

We do offer free templates which can be used as promo forms as well. Please refer to the following support article. If you face any issues, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account and we can help you set up your form as per your requirements.

Mythical Lab

I have uninstalled the app but still there's residual code left.

I want to know how to get rid of it.

May 18, 2020

Hi, We apologize for any inconvenience. Can you please create a support ticket with us by email at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can have this issue resolved for you? Any attached screenshot highlighting the residual code and the URL for your store would be much appreciated.

WOISOLAR

Takes forever for a service staff to answer a question. Long waiting process, not cheap pricing and awful support decoument.

November 28, 2019

Hi, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. I looked up your support history and last request received was on November 12 which was replied to and resolved shortly after. I have not received any support request for this store following that support request. Can you please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account so I can have it looked into and resolved for you?

DilaraSaatci

I contacted them multiple times on several issues for 3 days and nobody gets back. still waiting for assistance !

July 11, 2019

Hi Dilara, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please check your inbox. I checked your history and all your support queries were replied too but no further response was received for those replies. If you are not receiving replies for support tickets, please let me know.

Previous 1