Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

Shoppers Bar

There development uses wrong practices to lure people and they themselves do not provide accurate information. Such practices should be suspended from Shopify. They mention on the page under Free: Unlimited Subscribers
Forms & Popups
Landing Pages When you install the app, they automatically put you on a 14 day trial, WHY, where is that mentioned ? When convering with them over the email, they say they are not free, if that is the case then why it is not mentioned upfront on Shopify App store, they are only misleading people. Earlier the app was free for 1-2 forms, and it was a good app, but not anymore since they are using immoral tactics to lure people, then they say all old people who were using earlier, there app is still free, but that is not my question, the question is immoral ways used to lure people without disclosing full information. Stay away from these people, when the support does not know what is mentioned on there website interface as promotions, it becomes very dangerous as marketing team will promise what they want..

June 15, 2022

Hi Shoppers Bar, Apologies for the inconvenience you had to face. We have reached out to you directly to have this issue resolved. I would appreciate it if you could revert to that email so we can address this situation to your liking.

The Cuddly Owl

This does the job just fine for email subscription pop-up, but is NOT transparent about its pricing and features for paid plans. Also it charges significantly more through Shopify than it does if you sign up separately. I upgraded from free to $14.99 a month so I could send emails to my customers and was just informed I can't send a 3rd email to my customers (yes, 3rd ever email! I've been in business for two months!) because I hit the "limit" that is not listed anywhere. That's after they encouraged me to upgrade so I could send emails! I double checked the fine print which I always read and save, and it was not mentioned. If you want to use them for emails, just go direct through their website and save significant $$$$ or my advice would be to look elsewhere.

December 6, 2021

Hi The Cuddly Owl, We applogize for the inconvenience you had to face. It is my understanding that your queries were responded to and addressed on our Live chat support. We do have usage-based pricing listed in the billing section along with a clear breakdown of each charge individually.

If there are still any concerns left, please do let us know.

Tilamionline

This is terribly insane to charge more than once, especially for a starter, the fees charged is much more than other edm apps. Charged 24.99 at the first place, and then 49.99 for a premium newsletter template, and telling me if the page exceeds a certain amount, they are going to charge more! All the fees are not clear and far more than the plan tells you, so ugly the way you people make money,

August 23, 2021

Hi Tilamionline, Apologies for any inconvenience you had to face. The usage fee is applied only for email marketing plans for additional subscribers. This fee is mentioned on the pricing page as well before you proceed to the checkout step. We have also reached out to you directly to address any additional concerns you may have.

OhSpecs

Over the past 15 days, mailmunch twice disabled the emails of messages, there is no support on weekends. Both outages resulted in a loss of sales and customer confidence.
Updated! Even on Monday, no answers from support.
Updated. Message from mailmunch - We are also currently working on expanding our customer success coverage to 24/7 so esteemed users such as yourself do not have to face any such inconvenience.
Updated - It was disabled 3rd time during 20 days

March 10, 2021

Hi Artem, Apologies for the inconvenience. I checked on my end and I can see that this issue has been taken care of. Can you please confirm if that is the case? If the issue persists, please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.co" so I can have this issue resolved for you on a priority basis.

Tilami

It just easily block your mailing function, and takes more than one week to restore the function, poor tech and poor customer service. Never recommend.

January 27, 2021

Hi Tilami, We are really sorry to hear about your experience. The issue you were facing was resolved promptly but it appears there was a delay on your end in receiving the communication sent from our end. We have reached out to you directly on the email as well so we can address any concerns you may be facing.

Body Muze

I used this app to help me on my shopify store to get an email list going of my customers. Yet after setting it up it only lasted a few days and then erased off my store. now i have to go through the whole process again.

January 6, 2021

Hi Body Muze, Apologies for the inconvenience. I checked your Mailmunch account and I can see your subscribers listed there just fine and everything seems to be in order. Can you please reach out to us so we can have your concerns addressed? We have also reached out to you and would love to hear back from you so we can have this issue resolved.

Classic 2 Current Fabrication

I tried to use this to send out emails to my customers on our sale! It will not send! You cannot get ahold of anyone! I do not recommend this app to anyone! Stay clear of it!

KingLy Essentials

This app is terrible. They stopped my emails because I had a day of 300+ signups because I paid so much in advertising and deleted all of the new customers. They also only sent my emails to half of my subscribers and it cost my small business thousands in revenue. Shopify should audit them.

November 5, 2020

Hi KingLy Essentials, Apologies for the inconvenience. I looked up your account history and your account went under review back in August and that issue was resolved shortly after. If you have faced any issue after that, please reach out to us and we will have any such issue resolved for you.

Rugg Fair

It seemed they have free plan but there is not even 1 promo popup for free?
It was a waste of time for me.

May 18, 2020

We do offer free templates which can be used as promo forms as well. Please refer to the following support article. If you face any issues, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account and we can help you set up your form as per your requirements.

Mythical Lab

I have uninstalled the app but still there's residual code left.

I want to know how to get rid of it.

May 18, 2020

Hi, We apologize for any inconvenience. Can you please create a support ticket with us by email at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can have this issue resolved for you? Any attached screenshot highlighting the residual code and the URL for your store would be much appreciated.

Previous 1