MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by MailMunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Classic 2 Current Fabrication

I tried to use this to send out emails to my customers on our sale! It will not send! You cannot get ahold of anyone! I do not recommend this app to anyone! Stay clear of it!

KingLy Essentials

This app is terrible. They stopped my emails because I had a day of 300+ signups because I paid so much in advertising and deleted all of the new customers. They also only sent my emails to half of my subscribers and it cost my small business thousands in revenue. Shopify should audit them.

November 5, 2020

Hi KingLy Essentials, Apologies for the inconvenience. I looked up your account history and your account went under review back in August and that issue was resolved shortly after. If you have faced any issue after that, please reach out to us and we will have any such issue resolved for you.

Rugg Fair

It seemed they have free plan but there is not even 1 promo popup for free?
It was a waste of time for me.

May 18, 2020

We do offer free templates which can be used as promo forms as well. Please refer to the following support article. If you face any issues, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account and we can help you set up your form as per your requirements.

Mythical Lab

I have uninstalled the app but still there's residual code left.

I want to know how to get rid of it.

May 18, 2020

Hi, We apologize for any inconvenience. Can you please create a support ticket with us by email at "support@mailmunch.co" so we can have this issue resolved for you? Any attached screenshot highlighting the residual code and the URL for your store would be much appreciated.

WOISOLAR

Takes forever for a service staff to answer a question. Long waiting process, not cheap pricing and awful support decoument.

November 28, 2019

Hi, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. I looked up your support history and last request received was on November 12 which was replied to and resolved shortly after. I have not received any support request for this store following that support request. Can you please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account so I can have it looked into and resolved for you?

DilaraSaatci

I contacted them multiple times on several issues for 3 days and nobody gets back. still waiting for assistance !

July 11, 2019

Hi Dilara, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please check your inbox. I checked your history and all your support queries were replied too but no further response was received for those replies. If you are not receiving replies for support tickets, please let me know.

Xavier Foley

Every time I try to import the customer list from Shopify, I keep getting this error, "Invalild according to policy: policy condition failed", like really? All I did was use the exported file form shopify and uploaded, why is this such an issue?

July 11, 2019

Hi Xavier, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. A reply to yur support request regarding this issue was sent but I did not hear. Can you please provide the CSV file in a support request so I can try and reproduce this issue on my end.

Project Mei

I tried to install the app and reached the last step to publish it. Nothing seemed to go wrong but whenever I would go to my shop site, there is no email popup that shows up. I tried Google Chrome incognito, Safari, but nothing shows up. I tried troubleshooting by reading a bunch of forums but no one seems to have a fix.

July 11, 2019

Hi, Extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please create a support ticket with us so I can have this issue resolved for you? You can do so by clicking on the help icon in the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account.

THE PRINTABLE CØNCEPT

App works ok so far and easy to use. But the prices are much different than what is advertised here. If you want any kind of premium template, you need to pay 24.95$ a month, wich is far more than the 5$ or 10$ premium plans advertised on this page.

Also, customer is not good. Had to wait a week for an answer, they probably wanted to make sure my free trial expired by the time they answered me. I now upgraded to a 24.95$ account because the 14.95$/month account does not cover premium (custumizable) themes. Hopefully they will refund the initial 14.95$ I never used. Will update the review.

Mrbeardsgoods

The most basic features of this app don't work. For example, the "deactivate" button doesn't deactivate anything. The "trash" button doesn't trash anything. The only way to get an activated coupon to stop working is to delete the app altogether. One of the worst apps I've tried.

Previous 1