Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

PlumbVent.co.uk

I do not like it - i paid to upgrade and its still very cheap and nasty - the spinning wheel i tried and the writing doesnt sit nicely just not nice and tacky looking going to cancel and try something else

January 27, 2021

Hi PlumbVent.co.uk, We are sorry to hear about your experience. all the design elements for our optin forms including our spin wheel can be completely customized as per your requirements. We would love to assist you with setting up your forms as per your requirements and have already reached out to you regarding this.

SyrahKai

dont ask for a review before i have had the chance to use the product. i dont know why apps do this, being pestered to leave a review within minutes of registering is not going to get you very good ratings.

December 10, 2020

Hi SyrahKai, We apologize for any inconvenience you had to face. I have relayed your feedback to our development team and we will definitely look into this. If you face any issues at all or require any assistance, please reach out to us through your Mailmunch account.

BreadChubby

I get the word free but the extremely limited options for free are almost a turn off. Expand a little bit might go a long way in getting raving fans.

Fly By Light

I like it very much, but if they notified you for free the free plan it would'd be a lot better and more people would buy it from the first they use it.

The Bhg Store

if I don't log in through Shopify app site it says I have a profile.

Au Revoir Les Filles

need to upgrade to premium otherwise you are stuck with the app logo on your pop-up.

Indian Face

Nice App but not customer service for doubts...

Styor

works , rules doesnt work though, I want the pop up to appeat only on the homepage but appears on each and every page even after setting the rule