MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by MailMunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Riffs Yoga Studios

It's a little confusing, but I'm still learning. Will need more time to really understand the product better. Not sure I like being forced to make a review though, the constant popup is pretty annoying.

October 12, 2020

Hi Riffs Yoga Studios, Please feel free to reach out to us at any time for any issue you might be facing. Our team is dedicated to ensuring your Mailmunch account is set up as per your requirements.

TheGoddessWay

This app has been the hardest to navigate. I have been charged for the services and have not been able to use it at ALL

October 12, 2020

Hi, My apologies for the inconvenience. It is my understanding that your billing related and other queries have been addressed. Can you please confirm if that is the case?

All of Man

Just set this up, so haven't had much time to utilize. Was quite disappointed in the paltry font choices. I'd like to make the design match my store, which could easily be done by integrating google fonts or letting you use your store theme's fonts. I'll get by with the free plan for now, but once I'm ready to pay for more advanced features, I will do it with an app that has this basic capability.

Chief & Tiki

This is my fist time to try the free portion of the app. I will need to become more comfortable before I can really provide an honest opinion and move over the paid version for premium services.

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Kakun Silver Jewellery

happy form this app.
i am started working with this app it's very simple and usefully working on my website.

September 5, 2019

If you require any assistance with any MailMunch feature, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button in the bottom right corner of your screen.

We would love to assist you with setting up MailMunch the way you want and have this review changed from three to five star :)

Starling Skincare

We love the ease of this app, but are having issues with the mobile view of the pop ups. The "x" to close out of it on mobile keeps disappearing. How do we contact someone to discuss?

July 26, 2019

Please click on the Help button in the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account to create a support ticket with us to have this issue resolved.

DefineYourSwagg

I am hoping that i can do email marketing and its asking me to upgrade to send emails. I am going to try it out and if i dont see anything different in a few weeks, i will be dropping them.

Ooh La Las

simple and easy we will see if it works to generate subscibers

The Drop Supps

still ner, good so far thanks :)

Thats Sew Shelley

Well I am getting this error and can't retrieve my new signups. If it doesn't get fixed I would give the app zero stars since it doesn't work.

Oauth error invalid_request: The redirect_uri is not whitelisted

Previous 1