MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by MailMunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Kakun Silver Jewellery

happy form this app.
i am started working with this app it's very simple and usefully working on my website.

September 5, 2019

If you require any assistance with any MailMunch feature, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button in the bottom right corner of your screen.

We would love to assist you with setting up MailMunch the way you want and have this review changed from three to five star :)

Starling Skincare

We love the ease of this app, but are having issues with the mobile view of the pop ups. The "x" to close out of it on mobile keeps disappearing. How do we contact someone to discuss?

July 26, 2019

Please click on the Help button in the bottom right corner of your MailMunch account to create a support ticket with us to have this issue resolved.

DefineYourSwagg

I am hoping that i can do email marketing and its asking me to upgrade to send emails. I am going to try it out and if i dont see anything different in a few weeks, i will be dropping them.

Ooh La Las

simple and easy we will see if it works to generate subscibers

The Drop Supps

still ner, good so far thanks :)

Thats Sew Shelley

Well I am getting this error and can't retrieve my new signups. If it doesn't get fixed I would give the app zero stars since it doesn't work.

Oauth error invalid_request: The redirect_uri is not whitelisted

Naturally Fine Clothing

The forms are easy to create. However, if you select the incorrect form, you can't just click to change it. You'll have to start over. Customer support is SLLLOOWWWW! Sometimes it takes me 2 days to get a response of which by that time, I may have already dug around the interwebs for an answer from someone else. If they speed up service, this would be a 4. They don't let you do much for a low monthly cost, so a 5 is out of reach.

Azfitnessequipment

Working but the price on a website for the plan with A/B testing is $19 for 5 websites but on Shopify app $25!

The Tea Area

so far i have 2 subscribers haven't had a chance to really work it yet.

Watch Your Clock

I found first issue. I cannot change my headline text and don't know why.