Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Developer
Mailmunch
4.6
October 8, 2020

It's a little confusing, but I'm still learning. Will need more time to really understand the product better. Not sure I like being forced to make a review though, the constant popup is pretty annoying.

Riffs Yoga Studios
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Mailmunch replied October 12, 2020

Hi Riffs Yoga Studios, Please feel free to reach out to us at any time for any issue you might be facing. Our team is dedicated to ensuring your Mailmunch account is set up as per your requirements.

October 2, 2020

This app has been the hardest to navigate. I have been charged for the services and have not been able to use it at ALL

TheGoddessWay
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Mailmunch replied October 12, 2020

Hi, My apologies for the inconvenience. It is my understanding that your billing related and other queries have been addressed. Can you please confirm if that is the case?

May 20, 2020

Just set this up, so haven't had much time to utilize. Was quite disappointed in the paltry font choices. I'd like to make the design match my store, which could easily be done by integrating google fonts or letting you use your store theme's fonts. I'll get by with the free plan for now, but once I'm ready to pay for more advanced features, I will do it with an app that has this basic capability.

All of Man
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 10, 2020

This is my fist time to try the free portion of the app. I will need to become more comfortable before I can really provide an honest opinion and move over the paid version for premium services.

Chief & Tiki
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Mailmunch replied May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

September 4, 2019

happy form this app.
i am started working with this app it's very simple and usefully working on my website.

Kakun Silver Jewellery
India
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Mailmunch replied September 5, 2019

If you require any assistance with any MailMunch feature, please create a support ticket with us through your MailMunch account by clicking on the Help button in the bottom right corner of your screen.

We would love to assist you with setting up MailMunch the way you want and have this review changed from three to five star :)