Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup | Reviews

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

My Way Mask n Shield, LLC

I JUST installed this app, and it was VERY easy to use. I checked my website and the email subscribe pop up that I wanted was there-so far so good!
Giving it 4 stars because I haven't really had time to work with it or get user experience. We'll see how it goes, but so far it's working great!

October 14, 2021

Hi My Way Mask n Shield, LLC, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Onyx bookstore cafe

Found the app very easy to navigate and install on my E-commerce site . Looking to drive more traffic to my site

May 11, 2021

Hi Onyx bookstore cafe, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Lillie Delaine

I used MailMunch as a popup for my website. So good so far! I would like it automatically update new subscribers to Convertkit, but I guess this is included in a paid plan.

December 10, 2020

Hi Lillie Delaine, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. We do offer a fully automated integration for ConvertKit. If you are facing any issues with your ConvertKit integration, please reach out to us through your Mailmunch account so we can have this issue looked into and have it resolved for you.

Cocoa & Co.

Very easy, user-friendly sign-up process. Support was very responsive when I ran into a minor glitch.

December 10, 2020

Hi Cocoa & Co., We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account.

Kitty Cat Candles

This was so easy to make and I'm really excited to use it. The only drawback was for the "Simple" version, I was unable to add my logo to my email popup even after I subscribed, which I would have liked to have done. Other than that, this was great.

November 27, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please reach out to us "support@mailmunch.co" so we can assist you with adding the logo as well and get the last star we are missing :)

Eros Gamez

easy setup, easy integration with my keap crm that works, no complaints, does what it needs to for what we're looking for.

November 27, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you require any assistance.

Sheryl Nicole

I use this app to capture information about prospective customers so that I can market to them. I love how easy and simple this app is. I wish that they offered more templates to individuals who don't have a premium membership.

Sheerjoys

Great App. I use it on all my stores to build a list. Simple to install and lease intrusive. Thank you.

November 10, 2020

Likkle Pickney By Crystel

Just downloaded the app and still working my way through, it's really user friendly. Seems good so far.

July 20, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Hunt Essential

I've just setup a popup signup form with Mailmunch. The setup was very easy and the features though for the premium paid plan, are intersting. But would wait to see how beneficial the trial plan could be to my email signups from site visitors from now on, before I could be able to give a well-informed review about this app.

July 20, 2020