MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by MailMunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Christian Book Shop

I used this app to help me set up a popup for my website, it's a great app. easy to setup and does exactly what it says.

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Cray4

Its a very straight forward and easy to use app. I'm not someone who knows a lot about technical details, so MailMunch is user friendly and works perfectly on my Shopify site.

Butter

I really appreciate the free feature to help me get started as brand new shop holder. This make a big difference!

November 18, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Verlein

I'm using the free version of the app right now: it is simple but easy to use and works well. The main reason I like it so much is that it correctly integrates with Shopify's customer lists. I tried two other for pop-up email subscriptions before this one, and those apps just didn't work well with Shopify - either the subscribers didn't make it to Shopify at all, or if they did they weren't considered subscribers. MailMunch correctly and quickly updates my Shopify store with the new subscribers, so I'm quite happy with this. I gave four stars because it would be nice to be able to add images to the pop-ups in the free plan, but hey, it's free so can't complain too much! The paid plans allow feature-rich pop-ups including images, so that capability is there.

November 18, 2019

Meditate Better

A good app. Nicely configurable. Integrates with many mailing list services. That's the good. The bad is the lack of an inexpensive built-in newsletter service, to post blog and product announcements. (For that, I use a Google Group, for the low low price of free.) The next issue is moving new customers to the Google Group. Has to be done manually, which works for a while when you're first starting. Even then, for some reason it's impossible to copy the email address from the list. You have to click on an individual to get to their detail page. From there, the email address can be copied. Then click back to the list. (Two extra clicks per person added. Not huge, just extra.)

October 22, 2019

Hi, We are currently working exciting new features which will allow you to customize your forms even further. We also offer Zapier integration which can be used to Integrate MailMunch with a variety of services. You can also export your subscribers list as CSV which will enable you to manually add your subscribers details on your preferred platform.

Welles & Company

Pretty good! I like that it's very customizable. I wish there were more free templates, and also every time I log in, I have to re-add my site. Also, get a mobile app!!!

Petal's Closet

Very intuitive and did what it was suppose to do on the first try and thereafter. The basic template is good enough before switching to a premium one.

July 26, 2019

Thank you for the review. If you need assistance with anything MailMunch related, please let us know.

Wear South Africa

Mailmunch is a life-saver, since you can no longer use Mailchimp popups on shopify. Easy to setup. Does what it's supposed to do.

July 18, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

Inkify Designs

I used MailMunch to replace a subscribe pop-up when I switched Shopify templates. The MailMunch directions were very clear and concise, producing the perfect pop-up for my website. It synced immediately with Mailchimp too.

Harda Smart Tech Ecosystem

Good app to use but the loading time could be improved anyways
I installed only 1 day and collected already 4 users without any advertising campaigns going on

Previous 1 3 4 5 6