MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by MailMunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Welles & Company

Pretty good! I like that it's very customizable. I wish there were more free templates, and also every time I log in, I have to re-add my site. Also, get a mobile app!!!

Petal's Closet

Very intuitive and did what it was suppose to do on the first try and thereafter. The basic template is good enough before switching to a premium one.

July 26, 2019

Thank you for the review. If you need assistance with anything MailMunch related, please let us know.

Wear South Africa

Mailmunch is a life-saver, since you can no longer use Mailchimp popups on shopify. Easy to setup. Does what it's supposed to do.

July 18, 2019

Thanks so much for your nice review. Please let us know if there is anything you need.

Inkify Designs

I used MailMunch to replace a subscribe pop-up when I switched Shopify templates. The MailMunch directions were very clear and concise, producing the perfect pop-up for my website. It synced immediately with Mailchimp too.

Harda Smart Tech Ecosystem

Good app to use but the loading time could be improved anyways
I installed only 1 day and collected already 4 users without any advertising campaigns going on

Minzuu

Highly effective app to attract email subscribers! Only wish there could be more ways to customize the appearance.

Ibiza Fit Girl

Great so far. Thank you.......................................................................................................................................................

Freshe Meals

Hi have just started using it but so far I have been able to figure it out. That is very important that it is easy to use!!

Sex Shop Eva

highly recommended...really easy to use and extremely versatile Excellent way to capture clients. And the set up is very user friendly.

Appia Christian Lifestyle

good apps, very easy and simply

Previous 1 3 4 5