MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by MailMunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Inkify Designs

I used MailMunch to replace a subscribe pop-up when I switched Shopify templates. The MailMunch directions were very clear and concise, producing the perfect pop-up for my website. It synced immediately with Mailchimp too.

Harda Smart Tech Ecosystem

Good app to use but the loading time could be improved anyways
I installed only 1 day and collected already 4 users without any advertising campaigns going on

Minzuu

Highly effective app to attract email subscribers! Only wish there could be more ways to customize the appearance.

Ibiza Fit Girl

Great so far. Thank you.......................................................................................................................................................

Freshe Meals

Hi have just started using it but so far I have been able to figure it out. That is very important that it is easy to use!!

Sex Shop Eva

highly recommended...really easy to use and extremely versatile Excellent way to capture clients. And the set up is very user friendly.

Appia Christian Lifestyle

good apps, very easy and simply

Outofeden Net

Its kool and easy to use. Thanks

French Wine

Super easy to set up. I chose the basic plan which is 100% free. Highly recommend.

Charlee Store

O FAR SO GOOD. BUT WAS A LITTLE CONFUSED WHEN I FINISHED MY POPUP AS IT TOOK ME RIGHT INTO THE PREMIUM PACKAGE. I DID NOT CLICK IT BUT IT STAYED LIT UP. HOPEFULLY IM NOT BEING CHARGED. IF I CHOOSE TO USE THE PREMIM PACKAGE I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE MY OWN DECISION

Previous 1 3 4 5