Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Developer
Mailmunch
4.6
July 18, 2022

Nice to be able to customize the pop up exactly how I wanted it to so it can match the layout of my website.

Pretty Icon Shop
Time spent using app: 2 days
Mailmunch replied July 25, 2022

Hi Pretty Icon Shop, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. Please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.com" or through the live chat option available in your Mailmunch account so we can assist you with achieving your desired form layout to match your store styling.

June 22, 2022

From what I see so far I think it's a very simple and easy to use process, and I look forward to using it more.

Chang'n Lanes
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
Mailmunch replied June 28, 2022

Hi Chang'n Lanes, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

March 27, 2022

Got this app to provide a landing message to get some subscribers. Not many template choices at first, but then I removed my type of business selection and it was possible to get the free templates - minus one star for that. Otherwise got it connected to Zapier to automate subscriber lists - don't actually know if that's necessary yet but time will tell. In general - recommendation.

kwini-things
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 16 days
Mailmunch replied May 12, 2022

Hi kwini-things, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. I have also relayed your feedback to my Product team and we will have this issue looked into.

February 9, 2022

I used this app to create subscribe pop-ups and it did that, however am i able to create a flat discount for first time buyers if they subscribe?

EARTHCODE
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Mailmunch replied March 2, 2022

Hi EARTHCODE, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

January 22, 2022

The app was easy to use. It seems to be working good! Glad I found a free option to add a pop up to my dawn theme store! Only gave it 4/5 because the free feature will not let you customize the color of the button so it doesn't match my store. Bummer there. But I get why they do it.

Gracie Jae Boutique
Time spent using app: 9 months
Mailmunch replied February 8, 2022

Hi Gracie Jae Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. You can customize the color of the button in the free plan as well. Please reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"