Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

Chang'n Lanes

From what I see so far I think it's a very simple and easy to use process, and I look forward to using it more.

June 28, 2022

Hi Chang'n Lanes, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

kwini-things

Got this app to provide a landing message to get some subscribers. Not many template choices at first, but then I removed my type of business selection and it was possible to get the free templates - minus one star for that. Otherwise got it connected to Zapier to automate subscriber lists - don't actually know if that's necessary yet but time will tell. In general - recommendation.

May 12, 2022

Hi kwini-things, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. I have also relayed your feedback to my Product team and we will have this issue looked into.

EARTHCODE

I used this app to create subscribe pop-ups and it did that, however am i able to create a flat discount for first time buyers if they subscribe?

March 2, 2022

Hi EARTHCODE, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Gracie Jae Boutique

The app was easy to use. It seems to be working good! Glad I found a free option to add a pop up to my dawn theme store! Only gave it 4/5 because the free feature will not let you customize the color of the button so it doesn't match my store. Bummer there. But I get why they do it.

February 8, 2022

Hi Gracie Jae Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. You can customize the color of the button in the free plan as well. Please reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

My Way Mask n Shield, LLC

I JUST installed this app, and it was VERY easy to use. I checked my website and the email subscribe pop up that I wanted was there-so far so good!
Giving it 4 stars because I haven't really had time to work with it or get user experience. We'll see how it goes, but so far it's working great!

October 14, 2021

Hi My Way Mask n Shield, LLC, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Onyx bookstore cafe

Found the app very easy to navigate and install on my E-commerce site . Looking to drive more traffic to my site

May 11, 2021

Hi Onyx bookstore cafe, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account by using the live chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Lillie Delaine

I used MailMunch as a popup for my website. So good so far! I would like it automatically update new subscribers to Convertkit, but I guess this is included in a paid plan.

December 10, 2020

Hi Lillie Delaine, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. We do offer a fully automated integration for ConvertKit. If you are facing any issues with your ConvertKit integration, please reach out to us through your Mailmunch account so we can have this issue looked into and have it resolved for you.

Cocoa & Co.

Very easy, user-friendly sign-up process. Support was very responsive when I ran into a minor glitch.

December 10, 2020

Hi Cocoa & Co., We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance or have any queries, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch account.

Kitty Cat Candles

This was so easy to make and I'm really excited to use it. The only drawback was for the "Simple" version, I was unable to add my logo to my email popup even after I subscribed, which I would have liked to have done. Other than that, this was great.

November 27, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please reach out to us "support@mailmunch.co" so we can assist you with adding the logo as well and get the last star we are missing :)

Eros Gamez

easy setup, easy integration with my keap crm that works, no complaints, does what it needs to for what we're looking for.

November 27, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you require any assistance.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7