MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by MailMunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Cocoa & Co.

Very easy, user-friendly sign-up process. Support was very responsive when I ran into a minor glitch.

Kitty Cat Candles

This was so easy to make and I'm really excited to use it. The only drawback was for the "Simple" version, I was unable to add my logo to my email popup even after I subscribed, which I would have liked to have done. Other than that, this was great.

November 27, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please reach out to us "support@mailmunch.co" so we can assist you with adding the logo as well and get the last star we are missing :)

Eros Gamez

easy setup, easy integration with my keap crm that works, no complaints, does what it needs to for what we're looking for.

November 27, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you require any assistance.

Sheryl Nicole

I use this app to capture information about prospective customers so that I can market to them. I love how easy and simple this app is. I wish that they offered more templates to individuals who don't have a premium membership.

Sheerjoys

Great App. I use it on all my stores to build a list. Simple to install and lease intrusive. Thank you.

November 10, 2020

Likkle Pickney By Crystel

Just downloaded the app and still working my way through, it's really user friendly. Seems good so far.

July 20, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Hunt Essential

I've just setup a popup signup form with Mailmunch. The setup was very easy and the features though for the premium paid plan, are intersting. But would wait to see how beneficial the trial plan could be to my email signups from site visitors from now on, before I could be able to give a well-informed review about this app.

July 20, 2020

Christian Book Shop

I used this app to help me set up a popup for my website, it's a great app. easy to setup and does exactly what it says.

May 14, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us through your MailMunch account.

Cray4

Its a very straight forward and easy to use app. I'm not someone who knows a lot about technical details, so MailMunch is user friendly and works perfectly on my Shopify site.

Butter

I really appreciate the free feature to help me get started as brand new shop holder. This make a big difference!

November 18, 2019

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you require any assistance please let us know.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6