MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by MailMunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Lavativarios Online Store

Super Easy. Very straight to the point. Just few seconds and ZAP...you've got your email popup running!

theactivestory

The app has increased our sales !!! Love using it for collecting subscribers!
Very convenient for small businesses

October 23, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you require any assistance.

TheReilyFoundation

Very easy to use. I created a subscription form within a matter of minutes. I chose MailMunch because it proved to be very successful for another organisation I volunteer with.

Kecks SA

I was looking for a simple pop-up to prompt email subscriptions, and this does the job beautifully for free.

Bossy Glossy Beauty

Easy to set up for the elements we needed, free & works well. Mostly used for initial pop up to capture subscribers.

Forever Dolled Up

I Love this app! It works really well. I have been using it for a while now and I've nothing to complain about

Writing Services Central

really good free version, helpful for small sites, helped me get subscribers without looking obtrusive on my website

Live Yielded Shop

I've used MailMunch on my website for several months now, and it's been a game changer. It is versatile, and the customer service is great. This is the first time I've used it on Shopify and so far so good.

October 12, 2020

Hi Live Yielded Shop, We appreciate the nice review you left us. Please feel free to reach out to us with any issue you may require assistance with.

Olive Us Girls

I used this app to add a subscribe email pop up on my website. So far it has been easy to set up. The instructions are very clear and easy to follow!

September 8, 2020

We appreciate the nice review you have left us. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Grace Brand Gear

I used this app to set up Entrance & Exit email popups for my site. It was very user friendly. Great app!

August 24, 2020