MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

MailMunch ‑ Email Popup

by MailMunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Print Your Mind 3D

This app has been incredibly valuable to our business. It has helped to drastically increase our newsletter subscribers and also is now our go to tool for landing pages. I could not ask for much more from a free app.

Marschmellow

I did a quick newsletter pop up with MailMunch. It is super easy, don't need to know anything. Am building my list there, could also link it with e.g. MailChimp. It's free, but I think I'll upgrade to have a cooler design.

Justonline

I loved this app but one thing thay i donot like is that all templates need to be purchased. you need to all few more free templates. Thank you

YUK FUN

Great free app! Super easy to set up and use. Cheers dudes. It'd be nice if there was just a little bit more control over the form fields in the popup (colour and text).

Shopbmarie

I like this app so far, but I have only been using it a couple of days. So I will review it again later

Sharptooth Snail

I just switched from a different popover app to MailMunch specifically because it will let me apply Infusionsoft tags to email leads without having to pay an exorbitant amount of money for the privilege. Thanks for making the exact functionality I wanted, guys!

Backyard Swagger

I used this app to add pop up newsletter sign up. I Loved how easy and step by step the creating process is, Thanks!

simply jungle life

I really enjoyed this app it's very useful for email popup and managing customers. I recently installed on my site and i'm sure it will be invaluable in the future.

Niche Blueprint

Awesome app. I struggled to find a popup plugin that didn't require that you use the optin forms. You can just use the custom html option to bypass this option. This app works great.

Amial Europe

I used this app to help me to do some tasks. I think it works really well. So many thanks for your work, it helped me on www.amialeurope.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28