Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Free plan available

Mile High Vinyl

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app works great. Highly recommend. I set it up for my online record store, Mile High Vinyl, and its easy to use and easy to manage.

July 19, 2022

Hi Mile High Vinyl, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. Please reach out to us at "support@mailmunch.com" so we can assist you with achieving the desired layout for your form.

SAFAR INTERIORS

Location Belgium
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Everything works well and gets updated quick. Lots of options design-wise as well. Couldn't ask for more !

June 28, 2022

Hi SAFAR INTERIORS, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

VeilsGalore

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is very useful and helpful. Very User friendly. Great for the small business owner. Thanks!

May 12, 2022

Hi VeilsGalore, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

FIKANDCO

Location Spain

La utilizamos para generar un pop up de suscripción de nuevos clientes. y funciona a la perfección. Muy recomendable.

May 12, 2022

Hi FIKANDCO, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Wundergrubs

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I used this app to trigger a notification for our summer camp on our site. No additional feature requests at this time.

May 12, 2022

Hi Wundergrubs, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Saval Boutique

Love this app-it does all the work for me! No more spending hours sending emails and creating codes for your customers! Just sign up and see the results almost immediatley.

March 2, 2022

Hi Saval Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Bubbas Meltys

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Simple and easy to use, great app. Really took no effort to set up up every step of the pop up form. Looking forward to using it.

March 2, 2022

Hi Bubbas Meltys, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

HeeBee’s Closet

I used this app to help me add an email popup to my site to increase my email list. I'm very pleased with the simplicity required in the process.

February 8, 2022

Hi HeeBee’s Closet, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Maple Road Consulting

Great app and excellent customer service. I spent several days searching for the options of apps to manage my email marketing. By far this was my preferred. I really liked the way they implemented the integration of the app with Shopify. I still had a few questions and headed to their website and scheduled a demo with a sales rep. The meeting was great and all my questions were answered. Great work and congratulations.

February 8, 2022

Hi Maple Road Consulting, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Spite Candle Company

Easy to customize, add to site, track conversions and folks added to email list. Love that most features are free, too!

January 14, 2022

Hi Spite Candle Company, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43