Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup

Mailmunch ‑ Email Popup | Reviews

by Mailmunch

Grow your email list with exit intent popups and coupon offers

Katie Kortman

This is a fantastic free app if you need a quick email pop-up form. The support team was very responsive and helpful when I had a question. Thank you!

CBD MIND AND BODY

Good customer service. An agent got on a zoom call with me when I couldn't manage on my own and walked me through the entire process.

ZOMBICIDES

I signed up for pro and then regretted it instantly or so i thought, i wrote them about my concerns and they instantly fixed my issues and i was so excited.. The customer service alone is with the monthly fee.. cant wait to see what else i can do with their services.

Ananse Designs by the Crafty Ph.D.

I truly enjoy the step by step, walk through to automate and personalize y customer engagement expereince

Terra Collective

We currently use this app to offer our customers a welcome offer on arrival to our site. I was having technical issues, and support was not only quick and efficient but super helpful!

November 1, 2021

Hi Terra Collective, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Creative Sewing Center

I used this app to show a pop up box when a customer clicks on a top menu button. Works SO GREAT!! Wonderful customer service as well.

October 14, 2021

Hi Creative Sewing Center, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Coastal Mermaid Boutique

I love that this app helps me keep track of what is going on in my business but keeping stats in one place.

October 14, 2021

Hi Coastal Mermaid Boutique, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Mimi's Mountain Mixes

I spoke with James Miller regarding the Mailmunch options and features. James was very informative, helpful, and patient. I am increasing the features of my Mailmunch account because of James. Thank YOu!

September 9, 2021

Hi Mimi's Mountain Mixes, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

by Oryx

Easy to use, quick to implement. I used it to create pop up banners and got the first one done in 10 minutes!

September 9, 2021

Hi Oryx, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Latoka

I'm using the app to get e-mails from the website visitors to send them a discount coupon and it works great!

August 27, 2021

Hi Latoka, We appreciate the nice review you've left us. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to reach out to us through your Mailmunch Shopify app account by clicking on the Live Chat option or by emailing us at "support@mailmunch.com"

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 41 42