Maisie AI Chatbots + Live Chat

Maisie AI Chatbots + Live Chat

by Maisie Technologies

Boost conversion & slash your support tickets on autopilot

Stile di Strada

very easy to install very helpful customer service I am satisfied.
for the owners of an e-commerce business I recommend it

June 1, 2021

Mille grazie!

Advanced Supplement Health

Looked at all the chatbot/live chat apps and Maisie came out on top. Easy to set up to interact with your customers to answer all those common questions, promote products with a customer quiz or hand off to a human operator via email, messenger or live chat. Support is great too. Look no further than Maisie - best value for the best price.

April 11, 2021

Thanks so much for your review!

Spicebasketuk

Within 24hrs I have noticed few products I highlighted via the app have been sold. I am now very much excited to update it further to see the further engagement of visitors. It's a value-for-money app and the support is great.

April 11, 2021

Thanks for your review!

OSCAR RAZOR

Hallelujah. Maisie has been a breeze to install and straight away we could see website visitors interacting. No website owner can rest while the majority of your website visitors leave your site. This has the potential to really increase conversion rates.

August 26, 2020

Thank you for your review and we look forward to continuing to help you accelerate your growth.

Chi-ki Jewellery

Great app and very good service from the team. Well worth it if you want to assist customers find what they're looking for!

July 27, 2020

Thanks for your kind review!

Loskey

Maisie AI is an excellent app for both customer support and sales conversion. As soon as I implemented in my store, I was able to convert visitors who were about to exit to paying customers. The integration with Facebook Messenger is slick and seamless, and the admin support from the app team is superb. I highly recommend!

June 24, 2020

Thanks very much for your review.