Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

MyLittlestBlessings

The app itself is okay. But the 1 star review is for the idiotic way they go about asking for a review. THREE times I have been made to think I had legit offers in my store when it was just Saad reminding me that the app works and I should rate it. Okay...here's your rating. Nobody has time for this insensitive back way around to get a review. So as of now I am deleting the app from my store. Also, if an app representative makes an offer - they should be forced to complete the purchase. You are wasting shop owners time.

TU beauty store

Great idea , maybe could you app be quickly , every time request login to reply, it should be predicted. Maybe suggest to costumer range price

Obsessions Jewellery

Good App works well and great customer service. It has some very good features and they are always improving it.

Australian Diamond Valley

I LOVE THIS APP! I was getting a lot of emails from people asking if there was a discount or if they could get a better price if they bought multiple items. This app allows my customers to craft their own discounts within the parameters I am happy with. I've cut down on emailing and they get the answer they need in real time. 5 Stars!

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We are so glad that you are gaining value from our app.

HWB Car Parts

App is fantastic and does well for us. Customer support is also incredible, I couldn't recommend enough. Fast and prompt when you need something. Our customers love the app.

May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate it! We are so glad that we could help you out!

Six & Sutton

This app is GREAT! I've had some issues but my my concerns were dealt with immediately. Saad is 100% the best app customer response person I've worked with. Highly recommend.

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your support, it really encourages us to maintain our high standards of customer service where we always put our users first.

Craft City | Australia's Popular Art, Crafts & Hobby Store

wow this app is the bomb! so useful, the perfect way to engage with customers without the pop ups etc that customers are getting sick of - and it captures emails too! Customer service is AMAZING - they reached out to me withing hrs of downloading the app and soooo helpful! 5 STARS!!! THANK YOU GUYS!

Eco-Verse

This app has kept customers engaged and we have noticed a major uptick in orders as well as traffic/repeat customers on our site.

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We are so excited to see you having success with our app and that it is resulting in an increase in traffic and repeat customers.

ShopBollyWear.Com

I have been using this app since 2017 and love it. It's a great tool to manifest emails and phone #'s of potential new clients as well. I can easily accept, counter, or decline offers. I also call many clients and convert them over to sales. Great app to have for an ecommerce business. Many have said this is similar to E-bay.

April 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We get really excited to see customers show us love who have been with us for a long time, it keeps us motivated to focus on the quality of our services.

Caroline Ashwood

I love this app and so do my customers. Support was speedy and sorted an issue very quickly. I would highly reccommend.

April 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy that you and your customers are loving our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21