Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Rystyle

Rare 6 STARS

This is the best app to get conversions and sales. with great Team who have taken my suggestions and feedback in making improvements. and still improving.
The even helped install the button or link for you in any shape and form you like.

Keep Leaving feedback and ideas, their listening.

Vj Galaxy

It is great, I increased my sales with this plugin. Thank you. Just one recommendation: the pop-up should not appear in products with $0.00, it is very confusing for my customers.

Pettah Online

Good app and the support team did the styling customization I wanted without a fuss. Looking forward to more automation.

4 Horsemen

Absolutely amazing app! This is a must-have to drive incremental sales and is extremely simple and straight-forward to set up.

Best part is, my conversion rate continues to get higher and higher!

Not Yet Tracked Out

This is a really fun app to add if you have any wiggle room on prices. We use it for our outdoor gear buy and sell site and it works great! Very easy set-up, easy to use and allows more engagement with your customers. Customer service has been awesome every step of the way, going above and beyond when requests were made. Highly recommend!

Belowgresheet

Probably the friendliest app developer I have dealt with. I have the app installed in my store and it looks and acts exactly how it should. The only other app that has this functionality is Pricewaiter but I can't justify the cost. At 9 dollars and change you can't go wrong.

Luxeguru

Great app and great support team. Thank you very much for your help.

Her Beautiful Essentials

I love the app, especially the concept. I have it to where a little popup window appears once your mouse leaves the main area to prompt my visitors to make an offer. I would definitely recommend that there be an automated email sent to customer that make an offer on the website. In the meantime, I think I am going to utilize mail chimp to make it appear professional. It would also be nice if the app auto adjust to the offer for that particular customer rather than me having to change the price on my store or create individual discounts. Thank you! (:

Sweety Cats Boutique

Great app!!!! Just installed it yesterday and today already an offer!!!!
Hopefully I was curious because I did not receive any notification or email informing me I have an offer!
It requires however to work on it: manuel email to answer to the offer (I ve just sent a draft) It would be great to automate the after offer! ;)

Multiwear

I installed this about 2 weeks ago. After a few days, I got two offers. It was quiet for a while and then in recent days I got 2 more offers. Though I still see some people come and check it out and leave, so far, of those who have made an offer, when I counter back with something more reasonable, they seem to take it. I don't know in the long term how it affects my bottom line, but when just starting out, it's a great way to get sales in and a great way to not publicize really large discount prices. I decided to move my prices up because it didn't seem to affect sales either way but Make an Offer is a way to offer discounts to customers who wouldn't buy even at my low prices. it's your own decision if that is a smart move but it has helped to sell, bring in some $, and prevent me from constantly offering discounts. Sometimes offering discount coupons and publicizing them can also hurt your brand.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13