Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Motogateway

Great Plug in for my shopify store! Sold 3 items in the first 48 hours that I wouldnt have sold otherwise. Awesome customer service! I can see where this app will help me figure out what price point to assign for some of my products. Love it!

Pacific Guitar

After only a few days using this app I received an offer for a $1800 guitar and converted it to a sale the same day. I am looking forward to some added automation features down the line, but certainly will give 5 stars today!

Estrellamagick

This App is extra helpful if you are a company that deals with frequent customer offers, or enjoys the benefit of offering the offer option for your products. It is easy to use, and the "Make an offer" button blends well with the product description page. I certainly deem this app an ESSENTIAL and Rate it 5 STARS! Thank you Developers, keep up the fantastic work! Blessings.

Lift And Massage Chairs

We've only been using the app for a couple of weeks. But it definitely gets customers engaged and allows you to start a dialog that leads to sales. The recent modifications (Make an Offer button, mobile settings, etc.) are a big plus. Probably the best thing about the app is the support. Any time I have contacted them they respond very quickly - even on weekends. This is driving sales on my website.

Mulberry Muse

A very useful app and the customer service is phenomenal. Waiting on a few new features to be released. But they should be very soon! I love how it is a pop up and does it when someone tries to leave the site or their cart.

Giselle Jewelry

I love the idea of this app... just started trying it out. I had problems with the language as my costumers are German speaking... the support immediately worked on a solution for me and provided me within a day with a translation! Great support. Thank you

Killzone Flashlights

This app has been awesome and generated quite a lot of sales and interaction with our customers. Highly recommended!

P J Home And Garden Decor

Have been using Make An Offer for a month now and had a few small problems along the way but the support has been great and they are looking at suggestions I've made to increase the functionality.
This is also a good way to get around MAPP pricing since you are making a special quote to your customer.
Make An Offer has great potential to increase your sales.

Tin Can Industries

App works great! Support is A+! A great value for the price!

Mrmuffinstrains

This is an amazing ap and it's been very beneficial for us. Instead of guessing how low we need to go on price, we price at what we think is market and use this ap to get offers from prospects at the price they'd like to buy our product. Who doesn't want to get a deal? We have worked with the developers to test their enhancements - now when someone makes an offer I get an immediate summary of their offer with email address so I can respond. If the offer works for me, I enter the order in shopify, apply the requested discount, and send them an invoice with a note from me thanking them for the offer. So far, 80 percent of the offers I have invoiced have been purchased. This really changes the online sales game. Oh by the way, these guys have been great to work with!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next