Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Sunwakes Sunglasses

App seems to work well except the branding area - can´t customize it to my shop.

I am finding out that customers receive an makeofferapp email, not from my shop ... hence they either don't know what it is or think is spam.

The conversion rate for us is not working - we accept offers but so far no sales.

Fashion Lovers Boutique

App works Great! Very useful, customers love it.

Rugs World

Amazing app, it has generated many sales

Confessor

Great idea, works great thanks

Better Bath And Beauty

This app has been reliable and helped to increase my sales. The customer support is really good. I had a technical problem just after install but it was corrected within 24 hours and support is good about letting you know that they're received a request for help quickly. They also quickly helped correct an error made by the customer who entered an incorrect email address on her offer so that my responses were not being sent.

I would only change a few tiny details about this app, 1) like adding currency formatting to the offer or counteroffer amounts (i.e. $00.00) so that the customers are very clear on what's being offered. 2) Also would love to be able to add quantity so the buyer can offer on more than one at a time. 3) And I would love to be able to require a zip code on the offer submitted by buyer so that I know if I ship to their location before responding.

But all in all, its well worth the cost. Great job. Keep up the good work!

See the app in my store at www.better-bath-and-beauty.myshopify.com

Dulcinaantiques Com

Amazing customer service :) Happy with the results. Please go for it!

Statement Defense

Amazing customer service, we needed some small custom tweeks to make this app work for us, they were quick and eager to customize this app for our needs, thank you!

Bijouxbela

This is the first time we actually experienced a considerable uptick in conversion based solely on installing an app. We are in the antique and vintage fields. Making deals is part of it and this app is just perfect for that.

Super easy to install and set up with superb support that is not only fast to respond but truly listens to your needs. New features are constantly added and you can ask them about a feature you would like and it will probably be done, within reason.

We started with them in February, went through the trial and actually upgraded our plan for a bit more customization. The basic plan is fine too if you are happy with the app's very nice standard layout. And for the price, you can't go wrong!

Many thanks to Ivan and the Make an Offer team!

Curious Collectibles 2

Great app for the money. Especially in vintage retail the ability to haggle and negotiate on price is key. Over 70% of my sales come with some conversation about pricing and this makes that process easier for both myself and the buyer. Great value for me.

Biobids

This app is awesome. Our whole business model is based upon customers making their own offers. MakeanOffer empowers them and is seemless and easy to install, setup and execute. Thanks, guys!