Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Six Vintage Rugs

So far so good!! I’m excited to see what the app can do for our sales. They definitely have the best customized choices. So far I recommend!

April 20, 2021

Hi Liz! so glad to have you onboard - looking forward to working with you! Thanks for the review!

Bless The Marketplace: Sneakers, Streetwear & Release Drops.

I've used this app for several years. Its a good app but it has coding issues every few months. I've seen them change rates recently and havent responded to my emails for two days.

March 31, 2021

Hello! Thank you for your feedback, we truly appreciate and welcome it as it helps us improve our app. Firstly, our sincere apologies for the issues you hae faced and it personally hurts me to know that you did not receive the world class experience that you deserve.

It seems like our devs have worked with you to resolve the theme issue along with billing issue. The billing piece was because you were on legacy pricing plan that we no longer support and due to your re-installing of the app it did not let you revert back to the legacy plan.

Once again, we apologies for the inconvenience, you deserve a smooth, seemless end to end app experience that our team works hard to deliver and falling anything short of that is a point of failure for us and we will learn and improve from this. We are here to help you with any other issues you might have and as always happy to get on a call to get to know you and your business better to identify how else we can help you succeed further in your business! Thanks!

Designer Unique Finds

Although most of the offer intends to be under appreciated, sometimes even just for fun, even when offer is accepted, the sales are not intended. We like the concept, and wish to stay on. Hopefully The App is moving towards success & improvement. I like the App. Thank you !

March 31, 2021

Thankyou! we appreciate your kind words!

Mister Beauty

Saad and his team were great! Because we have the site in multiple languages they make some codes to make it work on all sites. Thank you and highly recommended

March 31, 2021

Saads a rockstar, we are lucky to have him. Thanks for your kind words!

Rankin Warehouse

Easy to install and manage. Integrates easily into my theme. EXTREMELY POWERFUL! Very effective at capturing sales that would otherwise not have happened

Thank you!!

Chess House

The app works great for either automated offers or manually approving offers. We've been using it for more than 6 months successfully. (I'm writing this review because the app has asked me 200 times to write a review and I'm tired of seeing it)

March 31, 2021

Hi! So sorry for the constant nagging for reviews! We truly appreciate your kind words.

ClassicJapaneseMotorcycles

Very good application, it functions as it should and makes it very attractive to the customer, thank you for providing us with great assistance.

Vintage Jesus Tees

this app helps me sell my vintage like I would at a event. and they helped me trouble shoot my site

Sportscards.com

We have been using this for a few weeks now and it was very easy to set up and customize. Really helpful app.

Artonique

A very easy to use, intuitive app that was a breeze to setup and run. App works great and has many great features. Highly recommend. The support team is PHENOMENAL. Shout out to Saad and the rest of the team went above and beyond to do customizations to the buttons and emails to make it work with our theme.