Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Fragrance Centre

LOVE THIS APP! I highly recommend it!
I was looking for a long time and couldn't find
So please with it
My only problem, and if it is :-) Our website is in multiple languages and it seems they don't offer it
Maybe I am wrong but again well done to the team behind it!

April 9, 2020

Thanks for the kind words!! seeing our stores benefit from our app makes all the hard work worthwhile!. Thats a great suggestion - we are in the middle of launching something exciting but I will definitely put this on our list of focus to look at. Really appreciate the feedback!

Maudde Prelovedluxury

Very good feature!! My clients use it a lot and never gave us any problem. It is a really good way to have more sales

March 31, 2020

Thanks for the kind word, I love it. So glad to hear that our app is making a difference!

Insecta Shoes

Great app for our needs (pay what you want module for some products). The apps offers great personalization alternatives and worked perfectly on our website.

March 31, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! appreciate the kind words!

End To End Gallery

A Must Have App! Easy to setup and Easier to use! We love the features our business would not be the same without it! Thank you!

March 31, 2020

Thankyou! We also think its a must have app! so good to hear that our app is driving a positive change.

updatemedicine

Great apps and nice platform, enhance customers interaction.
It will be perfect if you could make this apps in IOS & Android

Recommended !!!

March 24, 2020

Love it! Thanks for the kind words and super excited that our app is helping you enhance customers interaction - its exactly where we believe our app's value prop is! great suggestion on the app (will add it to the list) - we are actually working on something quite interesting right now...will share more details soon :)

Interior Auctions

We have been using this app to help our customers get the best deals on our products, I highly recommend this app if you are selling on other marketplaces to encourage use of your own website.

March 23, 2020

Thankyou so much for the kind words! seeing our app helps our store owners makes all the hard work worth while!

2ndhnd.com - Quality Office Furniture

App works great and revenue has increased approx 25% just from the traffic through the APP. Would highly recommennd

March 23, 2020

Wohoooo! super excited for you guys and thankyou so much for your kind words! it means a lot.

Milvertons

We installed this app a few months ago. The installation was straightforward. Make an Offer works as advertised. Nice app!

March 23, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! onboarding is a huge focus for us so I am super glad that you had a good experience. Thanks for the kind words!

Luxuria & Co.

Great app! We are trying to get our buyers off eBay who are use to making offers so this app has been great for us. The only downside is that it does not integrate with multi-currency therefore offers can only be made in the default currency set in your store. It would be nice to see this feature become available in the future.

BAYSUPERSTORE

I was looking for an app that would give all the features make an offer provides, similar to what ebay does with their best offer option. This application met my expectation and truly increases sales - in a first week of install I had more dales than ever before and my customers love the fact that they can now directly make an offer on the website

If you want to see it working visit my site to see live. Only I wish they didn’t charge 2% fee and have a 10$ max charge or flat 1% especially on high ticketed items.

I highly recommend this application

www.baysuperstore.com