Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

JDM Engine Zone

Surprisingly the best app we ever found. Lots of leads and sales can be acquired through Make An Offer. Still going strong 2 years later!!

Big Box Outlet Store

Will boost sales!
we have been using this app for over a year now and love it.
This little app will boost your sales!

US1Vacuums

This is an amazing app! My conversion rate went through the roof thanks to this app. The support team is outstanding as well. I highly recommend this app!

Earring.com

nice app! i wish it was better pop up look, but i am a customer. looking forward for advance features. thanks and i hope all of you write review because this pops up every second wowowoowowoowowo

La Flame Merch Shop

this app helped me a lot, i like the design and it's easy to use, my sales are definitely going up!!!

Annzstiques

This Works Great it is almost like bidding on eBay, it works great
adds another dimension to my site Awesome!!!

Timely & Timeless

We sell a high end items and usually can give a bit of a discount. This app made it easy and helped us make a lot of sales we would have not otherwise made. Love the new design!

Shop LuLu

Awesome App and my customers love to haggle !! I love it for Holiday Sales and it gives me a chance to reconnect with my customers.

Kello ja Kulta Widemark

Great app to catch the customers and to encourage them to start interaction. Resulting sales well :)

ClickWear

Great app for recovering possible sales. Asks for an offer at exit intent. Great! Best one of its kind I have tried.