Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Luxuria & Co.

Great app! We are trying to get our buyers off eBay who are use to making offers so this app has been great for us. The only downside is that it does not integrate with multi-currency therefore offers can only be made in the default currency set in your store. It would be nice to see this feature become available in the future.

BAYSUPERSTORE

I was looking for an app that would give all the features make an offer provides, similar to what ebay does with their best offer option. This application met my expectation and truly increases sales - in a first week of install I had more dales than ever before and my customers love the fact that they can now directly make an offer on the website

If you want to see it working visit my site to see live. Only I wish they didn’t charge 2% fee and have a 10$ max charge or flat 1% especially on high ticketed items.

I highly recommend this application

www.baysuperstore.com

Score Authentics

I usually do not write reviews but this App is worth my time! We hopped on the Make an Offer bandwagon beginning of 2019 and it really increased our sales. We stopped running sales instead take full advantage of MAO. From what we can see our visitors / clients love it too. We can only recommend. If you are an MAO app user and run into technical problems, contact their support staff and work with them instead of leaving unnecessary whiny negative ratings this app does not deserve. They are very responsive and ready to help. Looking forward to see how this app will help us through the holiday season. Keep up the great work!

DSF Antique Jewelry

Good app. I used it for over 6 months now and it works very well, helpful for business. It was really easy to set up.

ModelSupplies

Love this app~! It allows me to compete with my eBay store ;-) I love that they send an email so you know you have an offer, otherwise, I might not know I had an offer. I'm convinced this app is bringing me orders I would not otherwise have. Thank you!

Iofashionista

Great!! Quick response from the staff. App seems working properly. Not tested yet. Idea is good..will see if will improve sales

Blade Belly

Many visitors submit offers through this app which allows us to interact with them and thereby increase conversions. The app is also a great forecasting tool for determining product mix and pricing. One suggestion would be allowing a means increase or decrease the size of the "make an offer" button on product pages.

August 21, 2019

Thankyou for your review :) and thanks for an excellent suggestion!

Posh Affair

I barely submit reviews but in the case of this APP I had to. Firstly thank you for making this app possible. we are a startup and this helped with getting many sales and offers which we would have never received. The APP is so easy to use and does exactly what it's supposed to.

And what I love about this APP is that the developers are true believers that this APP works and that's why they take a small percentage of the sales only, unlike so many other apps i have been trying which make very little difference and they charge so much

Life Vitamin Shoppe

The app works very well as it is described. Support is fast and responsive. An excellent company to work with. :)

Jurassic Dreams

The app has increased my sales in items which otherwise were not so popular. I had a problem with the synchronization to my own data base using Shopify Webhooks, and the Make an Offer technical support updated the app so that Make an Offer now support the passing of custom properties through the Shopping Cart. It's indeed a prime quality technical support, and ready to help.
Direct contact with the technical people and fast answers when you have a doubt.
100% recommended.