Make an Offer

Make an Offer Button, Pay what you Want, Request a Quote

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Strapp

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great idea, well executed.
The app is still missing some features (that are being developed now, according to their customer support).
I got in touch with them and they answer literally in minutes.

Rodneys Electronic Division

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app, It allows customers a flexible price and the ability to save a few bucks, which means a lot to many people.

Cherdens Doujinshi Shop

Time spent using app About 1 year

I've installed a lot of apps in my Shopify shop. This is by far the most user friendly, convenient and SIMPLE app I've seen! The setup page is intuitive, and you don't need to be a programmer to customize the best offer app (a huge plus for busy shop owners).

I had this app up and running in my shop in LESS than a minute! Once it was up, I tested it and it worked like a dream! I can't say enough good things about a Shopify add-on that didn't make me tear my hair out getting it set up. I'm so used to things being difficult that the level of simplicity blew me away. Thank you so much for considering the non-tech savvy!

"Make an Offer" installed like a dream and didn't mess with any of my formats - it does what it says it does! All you have to do is click some buttons, maybe slide a color slider to tweak your color scheme, and type a little text to customize the look. That's IT! It comes with an inbox so you can handle your offers. An email is also sent to your registered email so that you know an offer has arrived.

Accepting, countering and declining offers is as easy as a push of a button. Click - click - DONE!

In addition to Make an Offer being so user-friendly, the developers have an excellent support network. My inquiries were always answered quickly, professionally, and in a friendly manner. They stand by their product - so much so that you can make them offers on the app price itself!

In my collectibles based market, most products do not have a set price. Being able to barter with customers is ESSENTIAL. Even if you aren't in a market where bartering is commonplace, give it a shot. Giving your customers the option to shave off even $1.00 is attractive, interactive, and fun. It gives you a unique chance to have conversations with your visitors and learn more about their needs.

Thanks so much for this app - and thanks for your excellent support!

Hogar Cr

Location Costa Rica
Time spent using app About 17 hours

It works very well, just as described. I just tested with my own email and the messages were received immediately. The only issue is that my customers speak in Spanish and I need to translate all of the scripts but haven't found out how to do it and support hasn't respond my messages sent several hour ago. I hope that it will be possible to translate everything because I love this application.

Rystyle

Rare 6 STARS

This is the best app to get conversions and sales. with great Team who have taken my suggestions and feedback in making improvements. and still improving.
The even helped install the button or link for you in any shape and form you like.

Keep Leaving feedback and ideas, their listening.

Vj Galaxy

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 3 years

It is great, I increased my sales with this plugin. Thank you. Just one recommendation: the pop-up should not appear in products with $0.00, it is very confusing for my customers.

Pettah Online

Location Sri Lanka

Good app and the support team did the styling customization I wanted without a fuss. Looking forward to more automation.

4 Horsemen

Absolutely amazing app! This is a must-have to drive incremental sales and is extremely simple and straight-forward to set up.

Best part is, my conversion rate continues to get higher and higher!

Not Yet Tracked Out

This is a really fun app to add if you have any wiggle room on prices. We use it for our outdoor gear buy and sell site and it works great! Very easy set-up, easy to use and allows more engagement with your customers. Customer service has been awesome every step of the way, going above and beyond when requests were made. Highly recommend!

Belowgresheet

Probably the friendliest app developer I have dealt with. I have the app installed in my store and it looks and acts exactly how it should. The only other app that has this functionality is Pricewaiter but I can't justify the cost. At 9 dollars and change you can't go wrong.