Make an Offer

Make an Offer Button, Pay what you Want, Request a Quote

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Hogar Cr

Location Costa Rica
Time spent using app About 17 hours

It works very well, just as described. I just tested with my own email and the messages were received immediately. The only issue is that my customers speak in Spanish and I need to translate all of the scripts but haven't found out how to do it and support hasn't respond my messages sent several hour ago. I hope that it will be possible to translate everything because I love this application.

Rystyle

Rare 6 STARS

This is the best app to get conversions and sales. with great Team who have taken my suggestions and feedback in making improvements. and still improving.
The even helped install the button or link for you in any shape and form you like.

Keep Leaving feedback and ideas, their listening.

Vj Galaxy

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 3 years

It is great, I increased my sales with this plugin. Thank you. Just one recommendation: the pop-up should not appear in products with $0.00, it is very confusing for my customers.

Pettah Online

Location Sri Lanka

Good app and the support team did the styling customization I wanted without a fuss. Looking forward to more automation.

4 Horsemen

Absolutely amazing app! This is a must-have to drive incremental sales and is extremely simple and straight-forward to set up.

Best part is, my conversion rate continues to get higher and higher!

Not Yet Tracked Out

This is a really fun app to add if you have any wiggle room on prices. We use it for our outdoor gear buy and sell site and it works great! Very easy set-up, easy to use and allows more engagement with your customers. Customer service has been awesome every step of the way, going above and beyond when requests were made. Highly recommend!

Belowgresheet

Probably the friendliest app developer I have dealt with. I have the app installed in my store and it looks and acts exactly how it should. The only other app that has this functionality is Pricewaiter but I can't justify the cost. At 9 dollars and change you can't go wrong.

Luxeguru

Great app and great support team. Thank you very much for your help.

Her Beautiful Essentials

I love the app, especially the concept. I have it to where a little popup window appears once your mouse leaves the main area to prompt my visitors to make an offer. I would definitely recommend that there be an automated email sent to customer that make an offer on the website. In the meantime, I think I am going to utilize mail chimp to make it appear professional. It would also be nice if the app auto adjust to the offer for that particular customer rather than me having to change the price on my store or create individual discounts. Thank you! (:

Sweety Cats Boutique

Location France

Great app!!!! Just installed it yesterday and today already an offer!!!!
Hopefully I was curious because I did not receive any notification or email informing me I have an offer!
It requires however to work on it: manuel email to answer to the offer (I ve just sent a draft) It would be great to automate the after offer! ;)