Make an Offer

Make an Offer Button, Pay what you Want, Request a Quote

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

MyLittlestBlessings

Wonderful developers and customer service! They went above and beyond to help me with my issues. Thank you!

Obsessions Jewellery

Good App works well and great customer service. It has some very good features and they are always improving it.

Australian Diamond Valley

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I LOVE THIS APP! I was getting a lot of emails from people asking if there was a discount or if they could get a better price if they bought multiple items. This app allows my customers to craft their own discounts within the parameters I am happy with. I've cut down on emailing and they get the answer they need in real time. 5 Stars!

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We are so glad that you are gaining value from our app.

HWB Car Parts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

App is fantastic and does well for us. Customer support is also incredible, I couldn't recommend enough. Fast and prompt when you need something. Our customers love the app.

May 25, 2021

Thank you so much for your support, we really appreciate it! We are so glad that we could help you out!

Six & Sutton

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app is GREAT! I've had some issues but my my concerns were dealt with immediately. Saad is 100% the best app customer response person I've worked with. Highly recommend.

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your support, it really encourages us to maintain our high standards of customer service where we always put our users first.

Craft City | Australia's Popular Art, Crafts & Hobby Store

Location Australia

wow this app is the bomb! so useful, the perfect way to engage with customers without the pop ups etc that customers are getting sick of - and it captures emails too! Customer service is AMAZING - they reached out to me withing hrs of downloading the app and soooo helpful! 5 STARS!!! THANK YOU GUYS!

Eco-Verse

This app has kept customers engaged and we have noticed a major uptick in orders as well as traffic/repeat customers on our site.

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We are so excited to see you having success with our app and that it is resulting in an increase in traffic and repeat customers.

ShopBollyWear.Com

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I have been using this app since 2017 and love it. It's a great tool to manifest emails and phone #'s of potential new clients as well. I can easily accept, counter, or decline offers. I also call many clients and convert them over to sales. Great app to have for an ecommerce business. Many have said this is similar to E-bay.

April 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We get really excited to see customers show us love who have been with us for a long time, it keeps us motivated to focus on the quality of our services.

Caroline Ashwood

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I love this app and so do my customers. Support was speedy and sorted an issue very quickly. I would highly reccommend.

April 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy that you and your customers are loving our app.

MOBILI USATI di prima mano

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

✅MOLTO sodisfatto . ho provato diverse app prima di questa . Nonostante ho creato io un po di problemi nella codifica ,loro sono stati molto veloci a rispondermi alle email e hanno subito fatto dei test per risolvere il mio problema , e hanno capito cosa avevo combinato.
L'app è molto utile in quanto aumento il tuo fatturato
✈️ Adesso posso farmi la pubblicità che sono l'unico (nel mio campo) dove posso ricevere offerte
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

April 20, 2021

Siamo così felici di essere stati in grado di risolvere il problema che stavi riscontrando e di aver condiviso la tua fantastica esperienza con il nostro team di supporto! Grazie!

We are so happy that we were able to solve the problem you were having and that you have shared your great experience with our support team! Thank you!