Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Shop LuLu

Awesome App and my customers love to haggle !! I love it for Holiday Sales and it gives me a chance to reconnect with my customers.

Kello ja Kulta Widemark

Great app to catch the customers and to encourage them to start interaction. Resulting sales well :)

ClickWear

Great app for recovering possible sales. Asks for an offer at exit intent. Great! Best one of its kind I have tried.

NZ Pacific

A great app to drive communication with customers. Probably most valuable for high price items where you have enough margin to offer discounts. This gives some price control back to the customer and in our experience creates genuine and reasonable offers in the most part. So all in all a great addition to our site.

forexcart

Really awesome i increased my sales with this app. I want to thank to great developers. Thanks again

Electronic Source

App has helped us significantly increase sells by allowing customers to submit offers on products. Would highly recommend.

Miller Memorabilia

Very straight-forward app. It does exactly what its name suggests. The only issue we've ever had with the app is that we are consistently required to login to our Shopify store to accept/reject/counter-offer an offer. Overall, it is an excellent app for minimal monthly investment.

The New Black

This app brought me results inmediately! I am very satisfied. The installation was easy, I personalized it the way I wanted and the customer service answered all my doubts and requests very fast! Very recommended (y)

BenzDiamonds

Thank you very much for this incredible app! Thanks to your app our conversion rate went up significantly

Prymaxe

We are loving it! We have set rules based on the collections and tags and it is performing very best. Thank you Make an offer team!