Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Curious Collectibles 2

Great app for the money. Especially in vintage retail the ability to haggle and negotiate on price is key. Over 70% of my sales come with some conversation about pricing and this makes that process easier for both myself and the buyer. Great value for me.

Biobids

This app is awesome. Our whole business model is based upon customers making their own offers. MakeanOffer empowers them and is seemless and easy to install, setup and execute. Thanks, guys!

Totally Wicked Footwear

Excellent app and very easy to use. Brought in more business and customer interaction. Customer service is wonderful! Could not ask for more from this app. If you are flexible on your pricing then this is an app you should get. I definitely recommend it.

Buy4keep

This App has proved profitable to my store more than any other.

Clositherapi

Honestly,

we cannot say enough about how much we enjoy this app!
It truly is perfect for our vintage + modern shop {closiTherapi | vinTage} and we love offering it to our customers as a way for them to set their own, fair pricing.
Thanks for providing such a great app in the Shopify community. :)

www.clositherapi.com

Fortrove3

These guys are the best! They made a fantastic app and give immediate technical support! The app is a hit and works smoothly!

Direct Sports Inc

Really like this app! It's essential for the products we sell. Have used other apps/extensions in the past and this one is the best by far. Easy to use and works seamlessly. The support staff is very quick to communicate and accommodating. Highly recommend. A+++

Updated 6/18/18 - Reached out to Ivan for a request and he took care of it correctly and quickly. 100% pleased with this app!

Diy Comfort Depot

www.DIYComfortDepot.com I have been very pleased with this app. The support was great to modify the app to fit our custom theme. The best part is that it produces an email list of very good leads.

Our sites average sale is above $4,000.00 which makes a conversion difficult. This app opens the door for communication to my potential customers. We have done over $40,000.00 of revenue with this app on our site.

Let me let you know that in an app I am most worried about function over the analytics side. If you want an app that paints a rosy pic of your results you may not find it here. The proof to me is in my bank account so I could care less about the analytics.

I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants a functional and customization solution to capturing the attention of customers. This app was a large part of success in selling a high priced ticket item online! WTG guys!

Health And Beauty 365

Great app, easy to setup, responsive support, would very recommend, A++

Forever Red Soles

I have been waiting for an offer app and this one is perfect! I have increased sales so much because of this! Works great! 5 stars.