Make an Offer

Make an Offer

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
September 25, 2020

Very nice app. got great response. thank you make an offer. we highly recommend it to everyone looking at boosting sales.

AryamBodycare
India
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
September 4, 2020

Wow! It's Amazing App. I like it. This offer my customer to buy products with their chosen price. Exciting...

Beauti Madame
India
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 2, 2020

I am using the app and it's quite beneficial. And also developer solved my problem that I was having with the UI

SKYLINE DECOR
Time spent using app: 8 days
August 23, 2020

High Value for money, provides a perfect solution to double sales and income.
1st month - 20% of sales
2nd month - 50% of sales
3rd month 80% of sales

Claudio Milano
Time spent using app: About 1 year
August 22, 2020

Added this into my new store and its bringing in about 25 percent of my orders. I was concerned it would be overused but many customers still pay the full price plus additionally have started tipping.

Libertarian Candidates
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 19, 2020

Great apps and nice platform, enhance customers interaction. It will be perfect if it could send remarkrting email.

Recommended !!!

Matein
Time spent using app: 11 months
August 9, 2020

I really love this app. It really lets you know which customers are actually leaning on buying my product. It is also a great way to negotiate with customers without being physically present!

Supreme Mattresses
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 5, 2020

Honestly! The pricing and the app itself is just amazing, if you need a service like this, Then this app is your best option!

AbillionZ
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
July 28, 2020

Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app

UsedKnives.com - Buy Used Knives
Time spent using app: 12 months
July 28, 2020

Fantastic app. Easy to use. Previously I didn't have a method from which I could convert customers who were leaning into buy my product, but just did buy not at my listed price. This tool allows me to give them control to make an offer and if it's within my range, I accept it. Great tool to acquire new customers as well. Good job.

Olivefigbeauty