Make an Offer

Make an Offer Button, Pay what you Want, Request a Quote

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Cait's

I just started using this app . Great for retaining a client who may have moved on. Would like a call to discuss some items. Overall a great tool thanks for the app .

April 9, 2020

Hi!! Thanks for the kind words! We would love to speak with you. I will contact you and set something up - looking forward to it!

Fragrance Centre

Time spent using app About 1 year

LOVE THIS APP! I highly recommend it!
I was looking for a long time and couldn't find
So please with it
My only problem, and if it is :-) Our website is in multiple languages and it seems they don't offer it
Maybe I am wrong but again well done to the team behind it!

April 9, 2020

Thanks for the kind words!! seeing our stores benefit from our app makes all the hard work worthwhile!. Thats a great suggestion - we are in the middle of launching something exciting but I will definitely put this on our list of focus to look at. Really appreciate the feedback!

Maudde Prelovedluxury

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 3 years

Very good feature!! My clients use it a lot and never gave us any problem. It is a really good way to have more sales

March 31, 2020

Thanks for the kind word, I love it. So glad to hear that our app is making a difference!

Insecta Shoes

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app for our needs (pay what you want module for some products). The apps offers great personalization alternatives and worked perfectly on our website.

March 31, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! appreciate the kind words!

End To End Gallery

A Must Have App! Easy to setup and Easier to use! We love the features our business would not be the same without it! Thank you!

March 31, 2020

Thankyou! We also think its a must have app! so good to hear that our app is driving a positive change.

updatemedicine

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great apps and nice platform, enhance customers interaction.
It will be perfect if you could make this apps in IOS & Android

Recommended !!!

March 24, 2020

Love it! Thanks for the kind words and super excited that our app is helping you enhance customers interaction - its exactly where we believe our app's value prop is! great suggestion on the app (will add it to the list) - we are actually working on something quite interesting right now...will share more details soon :)

Interior Auctions

Time spent using app About 1 year

We have been using this app to help our customers get the best deals on our products, I highly recommend this app if you are selling on other marketplaces to encourage use of your own website.

March 23, 2020

Thankyou so much for the kind words! seeing our app helps our store owners makes all the hard work worth while!

2ndhnd.com - Quality Office Furniture

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App, allowing shoppers to submit their offers has increased our sales by 35%! The App allows us to manage all offers whilst out of the office which is great. Their support team is phenomenal. Highly recommended.

March 23, 2020

Wohoooo! super excited for you guys and thankyou so much for your kind words! it means a lot.

Milvertons

We installed this app a few months ago. The installation was straightforward. Make an Offer works as advertised. Nice app!

March 23, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! onboarding is a huge focus for us so I am super glad that you had a good experience. Thanks for the kind words!

Luxuria & Co.

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Great app! We are trying to get our buyers off eBay who are use to making offers so this app has been great for us. The only downside is that it does not integrate with multi-currency therefore offers can only be made in the default currency set in your store. It would be nice to see this feature become available in the future.