Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Balilene

I can't download my offer, counter offer always error when buyer trying to use the offer link. No support at all.

I will change this after developer respond to my email.

July 16, 2020

Hi! First of all, thanks a lot for your feedback and our sincere apologies for your experience, it is unacceptable that you did not receive the excellent service you deserve. It seems like we are having trouble getting in touch with you after sending through several follow up emails. We have rectified the issues and things should be working smoothly. We would love to hear back from you and discuss further on how we can help to further customize the app so it best fits your need.

Thanks!

Fréolic London

Doesn’t work properly, still has a lot of bugs. We would not recommend it to anyone for this reason.

JCMaster Beauty

So far so okay. We cannot answer some offers. Connection to the website is "not safe". Could be a nice app with improvements

bare-art

I had quite a few customers trying to "game the system" when using this app by entering multiple prices and bogus emails. Also, my conversion rate decreased because of this app since customers have to enter an email and their billing address in order to enter a price.

DecoParis.com

Completely MISLEADING and dishonest. It's FREE to install then they charge 2%!!!!!! Ridiculous APP. They charge more then a BANK!!!! Be honest with your clients...

junk-kitty

This app is really hard to configure and use. Also, it emailed me like 5 times when I installed it. I also didn't like that they had no customer support.

Bobkimballfineart

They never contacted me back for a problem I had. They only contacted me when I wrote a bad review about them.