Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

MyLittlestBlessings

The app itself is okay. But the 1 star review is for the idiotic way they go about asking for a review. THREE times I have been made to think I had legit offers in my store when it was just Saad reminding me that the app works and I should rate it. Okay...here's your rating. Nobody has time for this insensitive back way around to get a review. So as of now I am deleting the app from my store. Also, if an app representative makes an offer - they should be forced to complete the purchase. You are wasting shop owners time.

Fréolic London

Doesn’t work properly, still has a lot of bugs. We would not recommend it to anyone for this reason.

JCMaster Beauty

So far so okay. We cannot answer some offers. Connection to the website is "not safe". Could be a nice app with improvements

bare-art

I had quite a few customers trying to "game the system" when using this app by entering multiple prices and bogus emails. Also, my conversion rate decreased because of this app since customers have to enter an email and their billing address in order to enter a price.

DecoParis.com

Completely MISLEADING and dishonest. It's FREE to install then they charge 2%!!!!!! Ridiculous APP. They charge more then a BANK!!!! Be honest with your clients...

junk-kitty

This app is really hard to configure and use. Also, it emailed me like 5 times when I installed it. I also didn't like that they had no customer support.

Bobkimballfineart

They never contacted me back for a problem I had. They only contacted me when I wrote a bad review about them.