Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

MusicGoldmine.com

Really useful app that has produced revenue for our store. Customers love having the ability to negotiate and this gives them an easy way to do it.

Inferno Sports and Athletics

Great product wish there was better notification but otherwise love the opportunity it gives us to offer our customers

QualityDiam

Overall I am happy with this app. However I would be even more happy to read the SKU when I am receiving the offer on an item.

Canton Supply LLC

Brilliant idea for an app! Would love to see this app packed with customization and features for one reasonable price per month. $20 seems steep for what it is, but reasonable for what it does. Any higher a price and it may not be worth it just on principle. That said it is a must have app if you can be a little flexible on price and want an increase in customer communication! So far it has paid for itself and more.

Balilene

Great app, do as expected. But need more less clunky design.

Lab Consignment

I like this app a lot. There are a few clunky things, but I can get past them for now.

Xo Zoas And Corals

Great app. My only gripe is that it can over complicate checkout for buyers if they purchase multiple items.

Dulcinaantiques Com

Amazing customer service :) Happy with the results. Please go for it!

Campton Clothing Apparel

Love it for the most part. Wish customers could add other things to their cart, as the app only lets them apply for one type of offer each time, making them have to pay separate shipping each time if they want to accept each offer

Ebikemarketplace Com

This app was instrumental in getting some of our products moving. We like the interface and implementation within our Shopify account. Of course, it does lend itself to some lowball offers that come in, but it gives some interesting data on what people are willing to pay for certain items.

Previous 1