Make an Offer

Make an Offer | Reviews

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

billigiPhone.se

Ett unikt och väldigt smidigt sätt att tjäna extra pengar. Det här är framtiden för alla e-handlare.

Vintage Oushak Rug

Hi
They helped me. AND they fixed the issue with my theme. They are truly amazing
Thank you very much for your help.

Art Wise Premium Posters

Easy to install and easy to use. Could use a few more native tools to create the email templates. And perhaps create a mechanism for the buyer to easily counter the counter offer, perhaps as an option. Just to keep the lines of communication open after the counter without either party having to directly email. Also an option to require a full shipping address when placing an offer.

Aus Opal Store

Hi I love the app. It works well and it helps us gain many new customers. In our business flexibility of negotiating price is very important. The app is easy to use and set up. We are very happy here.

Reborn Babies And Art Dolls

Wonderful team of developers! They are awesome at figuring out issues and getting things running again.

October 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! It really motivates us to continue providing good support to our customers and improve in areas we need to in order to get better.

Nemanja Nikolic - Abstract Paintings

Great app! If you need custom adjustments the support is fast and polite.
The whole process with offers is simple but effective. 5 starts

NISurplus

The app works well for accepting offers. We did not like the pop up so we do not use it any more. Great app for the value

CARDSLAB

Exactly what I was looking for and customer service was swift in getting it to work correctly under new os2.0 template great job

MyLittlestBlessings

Wonderful developers and customer service! They went above and beyond to help me with my issues. Thank you!

Obsessions Jewellery

Good App works well and great customer service. It has some very good features and they are always improving it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18