Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

APM-USA

I am using this app to help my customers submit their offer and also aquire new leads.
It's awesome!!!
I definitely wanna use it for a while to see if it will increase my sales

JoesYardSale

What would an online yard sale be without some offers and haggling?!?! The app has been very helpful for our site. It works as expected and even sends a follow up email to accepted offers that haven’t completed the purchase.

ZeeDiamonds

Excellent app -very useful. High conversion rate. Easy to use. Increased my sale by 20% -5 stars all the way!

The Gear Attic

So far this has been the best make offer/best offer app we have used on shopify! Works well easy to install.

Kylierosesale

This is the best app I have ever purchased. I have had revenue increase 5000% today (No I’m not lying or exaggerating!)
One edit which would be nice is if you could see what you have countered people, when I’m looking back through my offers I can’t see what I was offering them!

AURAVE

Nice app...automates the process of providing offers to buyers that would otherwise had to be done manually.

LKP Merchandise

I have amazing experience with this app. Thousands and thousands of dollars have been brought in from this app. Only problem I'm having is it won't let me archive in last week so it's overwhelming my lists of offers.

May 6, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! nothing motivates us more to keep going then to see our customers are thriving and our app is part of that journey :)

I sent you an email around the archiving option issue and our support team will look into this issue for you and get back to you on it ASAP.

Thanks!!

Budget Pool Care

Great app, Highly recommended as it gives you an oppunity to still make a sale and offer a discount

April 9, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! love the feedback!

Cait's

I just started using this app . Great for retaining a client who may have moved on. Would like a call to discuss some items. Overall a great tool thanks for the app .

April 9, 2020

Hi!! Thanks for the kind words! We would love to speak with you. I will contact you and set something up - looking forward to it!

Fragrance Centre

LOVE THIS APP! I highly recommend it!
I was looking for a long time and couldn't find
So please with it
My only problem, and if it is :-) Our website is in multiple languages and it seems they don't offer it
Maybe I am wrong but again well done to the team behind it!

April 9, 2020

Thanks for the kind words!! seeing our stores benefit from our app makes all the hard work worthwhile!. Thats a great suggestion - we are in the middle of launching something exciting but I will definitely put this on our list of focus to look at. Really appreciate the feedback!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13