Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

MOBILI USATI di prima mano

✅MOLTO sodisfatto . ho provato diverse app prima di questa . Nonostante ho creato io un po di problemi nella codifica ,loro sono stati molto veloci a rispondermi alle email e hanno subito fatto dei test per risolvere il mio problema , e hanno capito cosa avevo combinato.
L'app è molto utile in quanto aumento il tuo fatturato
✈️ Adesso posso farmi la pubblicità che sono l'unico (nel mio campo) dove posso ricevere offerte
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

April 20, 2021

Siamo così felici di essere stati in grado di risolvere il problema che stavi riscontrando e di aver condiviso la tua fantastica esperienza con il nostro team di supporto! Grazie!

We are so happy that we were able to solve the problem you were having and that you have shared your great experience with our support team! Thank you!

Six Vintage Rugs

So far so good!! I’m excited to see what the app can do for our sales. They definitely have the best customized choices. So far I recommend!

April 20, 2021

Hi Liz! so glad to have you onboard - looking forward to working with you! Thanks for the review!

Designer Unique Finds

Although most of the offer intends to be under appreciated, sometimes even just for fun, even when offer is accepted, the sales are not intended. We like the concept, and wish to stay on. Hopefully The App is moving towards success & improvement. I like the App. Thank you !

March 31, 2021

Thankyou! we appreciate your kind words!

Mister Beauty

Saad and his team were great! Because we have the site in multiple languages they make some codes to make it work on all sites. Thank you and highly recommended

March 31, 2021

Saads a rockstar, we are lucky to have him. Thanks for your kind words!

Rankin Warehouse

Easy to install and manage. Integrates easily into my theme. EXTREMELY POWERFUL! Very effective at capturing sales that would otherwise not have happened

Thank you!!

Chess House

The app works great for either automated offers or manually approving offers. We've been using it for more than 6 months successfully. (I'm writing this review because the app has asked me 200 times to write a review and I'm tired of seeing it)

March 31, 2021

Hi! So sorry for the constant nagging for reviews! We truly appreciate your kind words.

Vintage Jesus Tees

this app helps me sell my vintage like I would at a event. and they helped me trouble shoot my site

Sportscards.com

We have been using this for a few weeks now and it was very easy to set up and customize. Really helpful app.

Artonique

A very easy to use, intuitive app that was a breeze to setup and run. App works great and has many great features. Highly recommend. The support team is PHENOMENAL. Shout out to Saad and the rest of the team went above and beyond to do customizations to the buttons and emails to make it work with our theme.

var deals

Apps very helpful and i think can do better if they can accept our suggest, Support is good and fast response! Keep it up

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17