Make an Offer

Make an Offer Button, Pay what you Want, Request a Quote

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

mbj.boutique

Time spent using app About 1 month

AMAZING THIS APP HELPS YOU A LOT AND MAKES LIFE EASIER IT CAN BE MADE IMPROVEMENTS BUT RIGHT NOW IS EXTREMELY HELPFUL

Fastball Collectibles

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great App, 5 Stars! I am selling lots more products with this App.
Thx, Steven
Fastball Collectibles

Vintage Ice Hockey

Time spent using app About 3 years

App works great, we love using it as an exit intent option for customers who take too much time or click away from the cart. The support team is also very helpful!

ACT Supply Center

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to help me get more sales. It's working fine, the response of my account manager Mr.Saad is quick and professional.

lizsonnenbags

I’ve been using this app for almost a year now. It truly has taken my business to the next level by giving my customers the option to name their price. I never have any issues, and if I ever have a question or concern… Their time is very responsive. Especially Saad. Words can’t express how grateful I am to have this app and to know that if I ever need anything they will respond fast and be a huge help.

Love To Worship

We installed the app for a shmita offering so customer can set the prices themselves. This really encouraged customers to buy more than they normally would and more people were interested in the product than had there been a list price. There is still some work to be done to make it more customisable - we have a black background and certain parts of the offer window are not yet customisable, so stayed white which is for an up market brand not ideal. So we are looking forward to the next version. Blessings

September 8, 2022

Thank you very much for the kind review, really happy we could help! We are always looking to improve Make an Offer so we are thankful for your suggestions as well!

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

We are very happy with this app and have been using it for a long time now. It works exactly as you would expect with no issues at all. Should you have any questions, the team reply very quickly. I highly recommend.

September 8, 2022

Thank you for the kind review, we are very glad that you like Make an Offer and it is always a pleasure to help with any questions you may have!

My Cute Cheap Store

Make an Offer has excellent customer service! We were having issues making the Make an Offer button visible, but they responded to us quickly and their developers were able to help us add the button to our product pages within a week. We are very happy to have this app to help us increase our sales. Highly recommend this app :D

September 8, 2022

Thank you very much, these kind of reviews make our day! Really happy we could help and don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else :)

Watchrunscape

Very nice app integration on our website. Good support as we had issues and wanted to place the make an offer button directly below the buy it now button.

August 23, 2022

Thank you very much for the kind review! We are glad we could help :) don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or requests!

riograndetrade

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is such a great app that has allowed us to convert more sales on our site. It's easy to use and navigate.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20