Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Six & Sutton

This app is GREAT! I've had some issues but my my concerns were dealt with immediately. Saad is 100% the best app customer response person I've worked with. Highly recommend.

May 10, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your support, it really encourages us to maintain our high standards of customer service where we always put our users first.

Craft City | Australia's Popular Art, Crafts & Hobby Store

wow this app is the bomb! so useful, the perfect way to engage with customers without the pop ups etc that customers are getting sick of - and it captures emails too! Customer service is AMAZING - they reached out to me withing hrs of downloading the app and soooo helpful! 5 STARS!!! THANK YOU GUYS!

Eco-Verse

This app has kept customers engaged and we have noticed a major uptick in orders as well as traffic/repeat customers on our site.

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for your support! We are so excited to see you having success with our app and that it is resulting in an increase in traffic and repeat customers.

ShopBollyWear.Com

I have been using this app since 2017 and love it. It's a great tool to manifest emails and phone #'s of potential new clients as well. I can easily accept, counter, or decline offers. I also call many clients and convert them over to sales. Great app to have for an ecommerce business. Many have said this is similar to E-bay.

April 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We get really excited to see customers show us love who have been with us for a long time, it keeps us motivated to focus on the quality of our services.

Caroline Ashwood

I love this app and so do my customers. Support was speedy and sorted an issue very quickly. I would highly reccommend.

April 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy that you and your customers are loving our app.

MOBILI USATI di prima mano

✅MOLTO sodisfatto . ho provato diverse app prima di questa . Nonostante ho creato io un po di problemi nella codifica ,loro sono stati molto veloci a rispondermi alle email e hanno subito fatto dei test per risolvere il mio problema , e hanno capito cosa avevo combinato.
L'app è molto utile in quanto aumento il tuo fatturato
✈️ Adesso posso farmi la pubblicità che sono l'unico (nel mio campo) dove posso ricevere offerte
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

April 20, 2021

Siamo così felici di essere stati in grado di risolvere il problema che stavi riscontrando e di aver condiviso la tua fantastica esperienza con il nostro team di supporto! Grazie!

We are so happy that we were able to solve the problem you were having and that you have shared your great experience with our support team! Thank you!

Six Vintage Rugs

So far so good!! I’m excited to see what the app can do for our sales. They definitely have the best customized choices. So far I recommend!

April 20, 2021

Hi Liz! so glad to have you onboard - looking forward to working with you! Thanks for the review!

Designer Unique Finds

Although most of the offer intends to be under appreciated, sometimes even just for fun, even when offer is accepted, the sales are not intended. We like the concept, and wish to stay on. Hopefully The App is moving towards success & improvement. I like the App. Thank you !

March 31, 2021

Thankyou! we appreciate your kind words!

Mister Beauty

Saad and his team were great! Because we have the site in multiple languages they make some codes to make it work on all sites. Thank you and highly recommended

March 31, 2021

Saads a rockstar, we are lucky to have him. Thanks for your kind words!

Rankin Warehouse

Easy to install and manage. Integrates easily into my theme. EXTREMELY POWERFUL! Very effective at capturing sales that would otherwise not have happened

Thank you!!