Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Beauti Madame

Wow! It's Amazing App. I like it. This offer my customer to buy products with their chosen price. Exciting...

SKYLINE DECOR

I am using the app and it's quite beneficial. And also developer solved my problem that I was having with the UI

Claudio Milano

High Value for money, provides a perfect solution to double sales and income.
1st month - 20% of sales
2nd month - 50% of sales
3rd month 80% of sales

Libertarian Candidates

Added this into my new store and its bringing in about 25 percent of my orders. I was concerned it would be overused but many customers still pay the full price plus additionally have started tipping.

Matein

Great apps and nice platform, enhance customers interaction. It will be perfect if it could send remarkrting email.

Recommended !!!

Supreme Mattresses

I really love this app. It really lets you know which customers are actually leaning on buying my product. It is also a great way to negotiate with customers without being physically present!

AbillionZ

Honestly! The pricing and the app itself is just amazing, if you need a service like this, Then this app is your best option!

UsedKnives.com - Buy Used Knives

Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app Great app

Olivefigbeauty

Fantastic app. Easy to use. Previously I didn't have a method from which I could convert customers who were leaning into buy my product, but just did buy not at my listed price. This tool allows me to give them control to make an offer and if it's within my range, I accept it. Great tool to acquire new customers as well. Good job.

The Relux

This app really helped my sales increase, and I like it because I feel like my customers are more engaged.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14