Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

AURAVE

Nice app...automates the process of providing offers to buyers that would otherwise had to be done manually.

LKP Merchandise

I have amazing experience with this app. Thousands and thousands of dollars have been brought in from this app. Only problem I'm having is it won't let me archive in last week so it's overwhelming my lists of offers.

May 6, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! nothing motivates us more to keep going then to see our customers are thriving and our app is part of that journey :)

I sent you an email around the archiving option issue and our support team will look into this issue for you and get back to you on it ASAP.

Thanks!!

Budget Pool Care

Great app, Highly recommended as it gives you an oppunity to still make a sale and offer a discount

April 9, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! love the feedback!

Cait's

I just started using this app . Great for retaining a client who may have moved on. Would like a call to discuss some items. Overall a great tool thanks for the app .

April 9, 2020

Hi!! Thanks for the kind words! We would love to speak with you. I will contact you and set something up - looking forward to it!

Fragrance Centre

LOVE THIS APP! I highly recommend it!
I was looking for a long time and couldn't find
So please with it
My only problem, and if it is :-) Our website is in multiple languages and it seems they don't offer it
Maybe I am wrong but again well done to the team behind it!

April 9, 2020

Thanks for the kind words!! seeing our stores benefit from our app makes all the hard work worthwhile!. Thats a great suggestion - we are in the middle of launching something exciting but I will definitely put this on our list of focus to look at. Really appreciate the feedback!

Maudde Prelovedluxury

Very good feature!! My clients use it a lot and never gave us any problem. It is a really good way to have more sales

March 31, 2020

Thanks for the kind word, I love it. So glad to hear that our app is making a difference!

Insecta Shoes

Great app for our needs (pay what you want module for some products). The apps offers great personalization alternatives and worked perfectly on our website.

March 31, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! appreciate the kind words!

End To End Gallery

A Must Have App! Easy to setup and Easier to use! We love the features our business would not be the same without it! Thank you!

March 31, 2020

Thankyou! We also think its a must have app! so good to hear that our app is driving a positive change.

updatemedicine

Great apps and nice platform, enhance customers interaction.
It will be perfect if you could make this apps in IOS & Android

Recommended !!!

March 24, 2020

Love it! Thanks for the kind words and super excited that our app is helping you enhance customers interaction - its exactly where we believe our app's value prop is! great suggestion on the app (will add it to the list) - we are actually working on something quite interesting right now...will share more details soon :)

Interior Auctions

We have been using this app to help our customers get the best deals on our products, I highly recommend this app if you are selling on other marketplaces to encourage use of your own website.

March 23, 2020

Thankyou so much for the kind words! seeing our app helps our store owners makes all the hard work worth while!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13