Malca‑Amit Shipping Services

Malca‑Amit Shipping Services

by Malca-Amit

Shipping Solution for Valuable Goods

expertswatches.com

I had a very poor business expriance with them. I had work on the pricing to switch over from my current carrier, spent a lot of time. when we went to sign up the sent me a higher pricing that our orginal agreement, which i did not check since i would not thing that would happen, after all the back and forth with had. then i found the pricing that i needed to be at and not match contacted them with not repaly, which was surprising so i called again and asked why are they doing this. they stated it is this rate if i dont like it too bad. that was pure waist of time and very bad business practices. i found a better company cheaper so work out i guess.

Van Der Hout Jewelry

Malca offers the best customer service that I could dream of

Singhvis

Your app is wonderful and customer service is top-notch. Elai and Lior have provided seamless integration and excellent shipping rates. We highly recommend Malca-Amit.

Testmkj

Great service, great prices. We are really glad to have this shipping option.

Orly K

Amazing shipping company!!
Quick to respond, reliable, and best prices out there!
Goes above and beyond for their customer's needs. Easy to use app and amazing support from the team, especially Elai!

Paolo Costagli

I wish I could give them 6 stars!
Work with several of their offices around the world and the quality of their service is extremely reliable, courteous and on time.
The prices are also among the most reasonable in the industry.
Will certainly recommend Malca-Amit to anyone in our industry.

Eatmebigfatcookie Com

we have been using Malca-Amit for both low and high value items- they are rock solid. quick and thorough technical support and great rates with FEDEX! would definitely recommend!