ManySales ‑ Pop up, Email, SMS

ManySales ‑ Pop up, Email, SMS

by ManySales

Product Review, Abandoned Recovery, Exit Pop up, SMS/ Email

DIYversify.com

great customer service, great app, very intuitive. easy to customize things and see flows and pop ups the way customers will. thanks!

Pro-Tech Steri-Wand

I swear by their customer service!! They go out of their way and fix the concern themselves for you. Superb!!!

B4Bicycles

I really like this app, everything is there that what I needed. It really helps me to make my store more professional. Love this app. Highly Recommended.

Socksd

This app is great. Before I was using 3 different apps to do what this 1 app does. Their customer support is also really good, they responded to me fairly quickly. I had Tris and was really helpful.

RENEGADEZ

Amazing selection of conversion functions and depth of customization. Customer service is helpful and quick!

Untitled Jam

Le meilleure service client du moment ! Rapide et efficace ! je recommande Mes demande on plus être pris en charge rappidement !! Merci beaucoup !

HADI PHI PHI

So far has been the best all in one app that I have seen, so many extra features that I love! Thanks for creating this app, would recommend to everyone :)

A Dotto

Decent app with very good pricing. I've set this up for 2 of my stores without any problem. Good job guys!

Sugar Wraith

Everything working as intended so far. Features are easy to handle and compared to other similar apps. Would highly recommend this one.

Matt Clarkr

great app and great customer service, thank you for helping me set up the app, adding reviews were simple and smooth

Previous 1 3 4 5 6