Popup, Email Pop Up & SMS

Popup, Email Pop Up & SMS

by ManySales

SMS & Email Abandoned Recovery, Sign-up Pop ups, Exit Popup

Jild-New Leatherinn

Great App for Popup and Email Marketing. Customized templates and extraordinary customer support. Highly Recommended!

Botanycl.com

Amazing service and app. Works for what I need for emails and web popups. Would definitely recommend.

August 12, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review. You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email support@manysales.io

Dorinca

Wonderful app, helped my business alot. especially its display, functionality, and customer services

August 12, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. Your opinion is our greatest asset.

If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us via live chat or email support@manysales.io

ROSETTE'S

Very patient and helpful team, thank you for your assistance as I am getting familiar with the new tools.

July 30, 2021

Thank you so much for your kindness. Feedback from you would motivate us to improve for better services. My team is working hard day by day to build the best customer experience.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via our live chat or email support@manysales.io

ANNA ETTER

Incredible experience, Daisy from support Team was extremely helpful and created custom made welcome email for us! Highly recommend to to use the app!

July 28, 2021

Hi Anna,

Thank you very much for your kind words. You are the reason for us to grow and bring a new experience to our users.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email: support@manysales.io

Linx Golf

I had difficulty adding photos and the help from Tis was excellent. I would like to see “help” videos on setting up Pop ups and emails as it would save a lot of scarce time for the user. The app itself looks to be very good.

July 28, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing us. My team is working hard day by day to build the best customer experience.

Coco Louis Home & Fragrance

the app is not super easy to use, but after using for a half hour and with the amazing assistance of Daisy its become very easy to use

Hi Esther!

Thank you very much for your feedback. You are the reason for us to grow and bring a new experience to our users.

Kaanas Colombia

Very good attention, it is an excellent application.
It is exactly what I was looking for, you should create tutorials to get to know the program better

Hi Liliana!

thank you for trusting and using our app. You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Tool Studios

I used the app to add pop-ups to my website. Had a few difficulties with limited number of fonts etc. but Jei was quite helpful about the issue with quick responses!

Hi Demet!

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will strive every day to give you the best experience.

If you need any information details, don't be hesitate to contact us via livechat or email: support@manysales.io

Brioni Faith Shop

Have just learned about this app, user friendly and amazing features! Very happy, and amazing help service!

July 7, 2021

Hi Brioni!

Thank you so much. Your feedback motivates us a lot.

If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us via our live chat or email: support@manysales.io

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8