About Map My Orders
Become an ad targeting genius with geo-insights from Map My Orders!
In a busy online store, orders come in from everywhere. And having insights into what areas generate many orders and what areas are opportunities for you to expand into is huge for growing your store. Make smarter, location-targeted decisions for your store with geo-insights from Map My Orders. Map My Orders gives you insights into:
- What parts of the world your orders are coming in from
- Areas where there is no/low order volume
- The top 50 highest revenue postal codes
- States/Provinces where your revenue is the highest
- Postal code details - number of orders, average order, total revenue, and more
- Custom date filtering of orders
- New orders from your store added daily
All these details allow you to understand your customers, make smarter marketing decisions, target your ads to certain areas, and much more.
Recently added features:
- Began adding population and demographic data to location details - 9/2020
- NEW location details that show Shopify orders and will soon show demographic data -7/2020
- Reformatted map pin bubble and added average orders per week insight - 6/2020
- View order summaries by State/Province in addition to postal codes - 5/2020
- Expansion from top 10 to top 50 postal codes - 5/2020
- 3x performance improvement on searching - 5/2020
- Custom date range filtering - 5/2020
New features being added weekly. Upcoming additions include:
- Switch between billing and shipping addresses on the map
- Popular items in each postal code
- Jump to postal code
Map My Orders does not collect any personally identifiable information on your store's customers. We only collect anonymous order details to provide you with the insights offered.
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Great app! Highly recommended if you're looking for a visual representation of where all your orders have gone!
My Site Plan
This app is great. I've been trying to determine the changes in my sales based off of location since the Covid lock downs. I'm able to dial in on certain dates and see the movement of activity based off of stay at home orders. Besides that its also really nice to see month over month trends in purchase by location. Another great data point!!
Certified Angus Beef
Simple tool that helps me see where my orders are going around the U.S. and Canada. This helps me focus my advertising spend in areas that I want to grow or double down in areas that are already strong. Would have to jump through hoops to get this information in other ways.