About Map My Orders
Become an ad targeting genius with geo-insights from Map My Orders!
In a busy online store, orders come in from everywhere. And having insights into what areas generate many orders and what areas are opportunities for you to expand into is huge for growing your store. Make smarter, location-targeted decisions for your store with geo-insights from Map My Orders. Map My Orders gives you insights into:
- What parts of the world your orders are coming in from
- Areas where there is no/low order volume
- The top 50 highest revenue postal codes
- States/Provinces where your revenue is the highest
- Postal code details - number of orders, average order, total revenue, and more
- Custom date filtering of orders
- New orders from your store added daily
All these details allow you to understand your customers, make smarter marketing decisions, target your ads to certain areas, and much more.
Recently added features:
- NEW custom branded order map for your Shopify store - 5/2021
- Began adding population and demographic data to location details - 9/2020
- NEW location details that show Shopify orders and will soon show demographic data -7/2020
- Reformatted map pin bubble and added average orders per week insight - 6/2020
- View order summaries by State/Province in addition to postal codes - 5/2020
- Expansion from top 10 to top 50 postal codes - 5/2020
- 3x performance improvement on searching - 5/2020
- Custom date range filtering - 5/2020
New features being added weekly. Upcoming additions include:
- Switch between billing and shipping addresses on the map
- Popular items in each postal code
- Jump to postal code
Map My Orders does not collect any personally identifiable information on your store's customers. We only collect anonymous order details to provide you with the insights offered.
Pricing 5-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
The developer did a custom skin for us for a very reasonable fee. We love it. Great, easy to use app.
Wild Pet Supply
Not very useful and slow UI. Used the app once and wanted to cancel but a charge was already placed. Contacted customer service and it was not helpful.
Customer had app installed and used it for almost 2 weeks and then wanted a refund. The free trial period is only 5 days.
Great app! Highly recommended if you're looking for a visual representation of where all your orders have gone!