The Ultimate Store Locator
Customers will find any store location via a powerful search & filter engine. You can even provide directions via GPS through Google Maps!
Powerful Mapping Features
Build maps for ANY purpose! Add photos/video & detailed info to any location. Customize the design. Share locations on social media, & more!
Works on Every Device
Every element is designed to display perfectly on any device. Whether on a phone, tablet, or PC/Mac, your maps will look incredible.
The Ultimate Maps and Store Locator App
Are you struggling to find the best Store Locater? Well, you found it! MapifyPro let’s you create gorgeous, powerful maps, each with their own locations and dozens of incredible features. Plus, our maps just look really good, and can be up and running in minutes via the intuitive admin. MapifyPro can be used for ANY mapping project…the options are virtually limitless.
Standard Maps or Custom Image Mode
Our standard maps offer the familiar feel of Google Maps and all the behavior you’ve come to expect. Beyond this, you can also use ANY image as your map. Our system will render your image into a zoom-enabled map that includes nearly all features of our standard maps (with the exception of GPS-based features).
Dozens of Features
We couldn’t possibly list the full feature set (be sure to try the demo!), but below you’ll find a glimpse of what’s included.
Galleries and Detailed info on Each Location
Include both video and full photo galleries on EVERY location.
Bulk Upload all Locations & Settings
Add all locations in a single upload with our .csv bulk uploading feature (.csv file included).
Unrivaled Design & Tech
With MapifyPro, your maps are built upon a pixel perfect visual design standard alongside cutting-edge tech to back it up.
Provide Directions via Google Maps & GPS
Provide detailed directions to your stores from any device. Users can then use their GPS device to arrive at your doorstep, or any other location on your maps.
Share Locations on Social Media
Every location can be share on social media, and will drive more visitors to your site and physical stores.
Match your style perfectly and boost your brand! Style options include button colors, tooltip images, popup colors, and more.
Maps Display perfectly on ANY Device
MapifyPro is painstakingly designed to feel at home on ANY device, and is 100% responsive.
You're Maps Will Be Up and Running in Minutes:
- Create a map: You can make as many as you need, and can customize every feature as needed.
- Add Locations: You can add them all at once via the bulk uploader, or one at a time.
- Publish: Place your map anywhere on your site via a simple, automatically generated shortcode!
Unlimited Access at a Single Price. No Tiers!
MapifyPro has a single, all-access price. You simply get EVERYTHING, and can try it RISK FREE via the 7 day trial.
Having trouble? Contact our dedicated support team!
A Name You Can Trust
MapifyPro is owned and operated by PaperTelevision LLC., a company established in 2005. We’re a dedicated team of designers and developers with one goal: Creating the most respected, user-friendly, and powerful products available.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 7-day free trial
or $10.42/month billed at $125 once per year
We have one plan, and you get everything: Unlimited maps, map locations, and all features at a single price. No tiers or catches.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 6 reviews
Most recent reviews
Awesome app, I'm using it as the main search function for my website to search by area and its perfect!
Really happy with this app. Very easy to use and It also allows uploading a bulk of location which is very useful when u have around 2000 stores. The support from plugin owner is superb, really quick, really friendly. When I asked about a specific feature, they actually went extra to work on that and got it upgraded really quick. Definitely recommend this plugin.
Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate your feedback and input on the new features as well. Enjoy the app!
I gave this 4 stars simply because the backend admin function is not quite there. See below under CONS.
Pros of this App:
1) Easy to upload a batch of addresses (we had over 1200). It is fast. You have to stay within the simple naming conventions for the street addresses (if U.S.), not to include zip codes in some instances and follow this STREET, CITY, STATE formatting. Mapify Support stated not to add SUITE #, APT, or other identifiers after the street address so that their system can geo-locate the location for you automatically. We did, it worked on most of the addresses, however, we experienced issues where it would place some addresses in other countries. We just deleted them, then added them manually.
2) Easily add addresses, locations, tags, images, etc.
3) Is responsive and looks great on mobile
4) Can customize the maps with your own images
5) Excellent, Quick Support
CONS (only issue is with backend features):
In the backend admin of the app:
1) There is no SEARCH feature for addresses. This is not feasible if you have 1000's of locations. You have to manually click the next button to go to the next page and they only list a few per page
2) Once you get to the address that you need to delete or update. It sends you back to the starting location, so you have to click next next next until you get to the next location that you need to edit
3) There is no sorting function to display the locations. This would not be needed if you could search for locations
4) There is no DELETE ALL locations button. Definitely needed if you have huge list of addresses and you have a lot of errors on the map.
The video for the app covers this, but you will want to:
1) First Create a Map and Name it (ie: U.S. Map)
2) Next, select TAGS, then add your tagging first. (ie: West Coast, East Coast or you can put it in by state AL, AR, CA, etc.) then manually add a location to test it.
3) If you are going to IMPORT a large set of locations, there is a field for TAGGING, be sure to add your tags there. Example: if you have CA as one of your tags, make sure you add this tag to the import for the location with CA for California.
4) If you are going to IMPORT a large set of locations, there is a field for "Location Address or GPS Coordinates". You will want to put your address in this field (ie: Street, City, State) you can try adding the zip code too, but I would just import 5 addresses at first to test.
You can download the CSV file that is needed for importing within the admin of the app on the BATCH IMPORT PAGE.
Overall, I like the app and the front end functionality. If they fix these issues above, they will have a 5 star plus app!
After using the app for a few days...
When you batch upload locations some of them say they cannot find the location and to enter them manually.
It would be nice if you could select SHOW ALL WRONG ADDRESSES or something like that and perhaps an export feature for that list so a user and update the list and reimport it correctly.
I had to upload my list, then test it on the front end, then go into google to find the correct address, then add it to the upload csv file in order for it to fix the addresses. - But it works well once you have the addresses on there correctly.
***UPDATE November 2019*** We have now implemented the ability to search and sort locations and maps as originally suggested by this review, and other customer's feedback. This new feature allows you to search, filter by newest/oldest or alphabetically, and the ability to bulk delete locations. We hope it will go a long way in solving the issues you've experienced, and again we appreciate the constructive criticism, which has informed us on how to make MapifyPro even better :)
Thanks for the feedback! To clarify, this customer is referring to the admin section as being in need of the search function. For the front-end maps, search is of course a feature. We are actively looking into adding the search, delete all, and other "quality of life" updates for the admin locations/maps, and appreciate the suggestion!