Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads

by MARK

Launch Facebook ads & Instagram Ads-3.5x boost sales & profits

The Wrecking Pit

I have a few problems with this app, I can't find my audience interest, I can't find any interest even if I type in car or dog, the 2nd thing is I asked about why my catalog didn't work and for help with setting up but got no reply 2 days later. I cant say that the app worked great for me I got 186 visitors and no sales, the campaign says I've spent £0, and I'm not sure why I have to set up product costs individually all 500 of them?

Fitness Intensity

An amazing app for Shopify. I started using it a couple of months ago and I am satisfied so far ✌ I recommend it highly

solfeggia

Support incroyable !! On m'a aider à comprendre le fonctionnement d'un site qui convertit et de Facebook Ads. Un mentoring au top, Hate de pouvoir lancer ma pub sur l'app !

senixa®

Très bonne application. Celle-ci m'a beaucoup aidé. L'équipe m'a bien accompagné pour améliorer le site et la campagne publicitaire facebook et instagram. L'équipe est disponible à tout moment pour analyser les statistiques. Je recommande cette appli pour les personnes souhaitant améliorer leur business et passer au niveau supérieur. Vraiment c'est top, merci Salim et toute l'équipe.

WonderfulSteam

This app is wonderful. All the team behind is very reactive and client satisfaction-driven. Mark will help you to manage all the stuff around your facebook campaign. Definitely a must have

Cotton Candy™

Very good and well done app. It gives you great tips and helps you to scale your business. This app helps you well to find hidden interest. 100% recomanded !!

Cybele

Very powerful tools, many features that will allow you to be more successful in the management of your campaigns, a team of professionals is at your disposal, through this same team they can offer you mentoring, audits of your stores. They will be able to help you in the choice of products. Significant services when doing e-commerce. I recommend