Mailbot Email Marketing

Mailbot Email Marketing

by Beeketing

Automated & personalized emails to turn visitors into revenue.

Sharp Gamer Gear

So far, so good. This app will be just the component I need for my business to grow.

Pretty Jane

Looks good, I have not gone live yet so will update my review once we have used it for a while.

Pianoaccompanimentstracks

I think the App is very good. Unfortunately I just have few customers at the moment and so I have to decide if I want to pay the monthly fee or not because over a year it makes a difference on my budget. Of course I would not hesitate if I would have a store with higher revenues.

Thebellyringshop

The application has many wonderful features but still needs improvement. Friendly staff are assisting me and if all goes well I would definitely reconsider this app as 5 star.

Mancave Uae

Had some teething issues which were resolved successfully.

Peachesandscreamsuk

I am very disappointed that the emails are sent out very infrequently. There are way too many limitations with this app and the customer support is appalling. The founder is a nice lady but her customer support team is appalling. These people simply have next to no commercial awareness.

Smartdigital Technology

Love how it all comes together

Elixinature

So far, so good! Just getting started but your product seems very intuitive and easy to work with!

Twisted Image

I WANT MY MONEY BACK - THIS APP IS GARBAGE!

1066 Ideas

Great service, fixed my issue really quickly, even after me sending the wrong info. Thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15